From: JD on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> If you are referring to that van pool accident then you should know I
> was never in that accident. that's how this whole thing started. I threw
> them a bone and they bit it and have been chewing on it every since. You
> know I help. My tools are so famous now I don't even need to post in
> these groups any more. Look how long its been since I last told anyone
> to use my Remove-it software. I still average hundreds of thank you
> emails everyday and my website averages 4000 hits per month. And to
> answer another question that you have asked and got no reply. The reason
> there are no posts from the people who they claim I stole from is
> because nothing was stolen so they don't exists. Every thing those
> trolls have tried to do to me has failed because they don't know who I
> am. it's like the boy who cried wolf, my ISP no longer believes them.

Could you explain to me again about the two pictures of you?

They are on the top of this page:

http://tekrider.net/usenet/pcbutts.php

You told me the picture on your blog-webpage-crapper was you and then
you sent me to another place where you said it was also you. You're not
only a secret MVP, you're a model. You told me that. So, why do the two
pictures that you told me are you look like two completely different people?

You may be suffering from Megalomania:

Megalomania is a historical term for behavior characterized by
delusional fantasies of wealth, power, genius, or omnipotence � often
generally termed as delusions of grandeur.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

Proper treatment will get you the help you need.

You may be suffering from Schizophrenia?

It is a mental disorder that makes it difficult to tell the difference
between real and unreal experiences, to think logically, to have normal
emotional responses, and to behave normally in social situations.

http://www.healthline.com/adamcontent/schizophrenia?utm_medium=ask&utm_source=smart&utm_campaign=article&utm_term=Schizophrenia&ask_return=Schizophrenia

Proper treatment will get you the help you need.

Denial is not a river in Africa.

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a
person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and
rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be
overwhelming evidence.

Christopher Butts, 007 �Secret Agent� MVP, license to shill. 8-)

--
JD..
From: ---Fitz--- on
Maybe he can explain this picture of "Sara":
http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/

From: Peter Foldes on
Hedi

Did you see those ads on CTV that NFLD put out about the Vikings arriving at their
shores. (Tourism) Those kids were perfect in resemblance to Norwegian children
(including freckles)

--
Peter

From: Jenn on

"Ant" <not(a)home.today> wrote in message
> "Jenn" wrote:
>
>> "Dustin Cook" wrote:
>>> "Ant" wrote:
<snip>
> Computers were unheard of in school when I was a kid. It was only
> after some years of work that I got into them and never looked back.

I could have said that same thing, but you said it first! LOL

<snip>
>> I'm a bit of a geek... and even more unusual a female geek.. sort of LOL
>> ... try wrapping your mind around that bit of irony ... only I am better
>> at
>> the creative stuff .. LOL I think the notion that geeks (or computer
>> people) have an antisocial bent is a misinterpretation of the reality
>> that
>> most of us are independent, practical, creative, artistic people, and
>> also
>> good at math.. Are you good at math?? :) Creative people don't have
>> the
>> same need for alot of social acceptance... not that creative people don't
>> enjoy it ... we just don't depend on it like some other personality types
>> might. FWIW.. you don't seem antisocial to me at all.. just normal. LOL
>
> Well said, Jenn. I can stay at home for days at a time and be totally
> wrapped up in what I'm doing, computing-wise. Fortunately, I have a
> circle of friends and acquaintances at my local pub and make a point
> of going there for lunch a few times a week to keep in touch with the
> real world!

I turn more toward creative hobbies myself.. I love to create bonsai trees
and sit for hours pruning them to shape.. potting them up and then wiring
them to finish out the shape. Lately I've been working on a miniature
bonsai.. it seems to enjoy a home in my north facing kitchen window. I'm
very pleased with how it's doing too.

>>> So to sum it up, if getting older (60s, 70s) or however old you are,
>>> under present conditions does not appeal to me.
>>
>> Actually, the older a person gets, the more comfortable it gets being
>> true
>> to ones self. You are 33? It gets better ....... :)

> That's very true. Overall, I'm much more content and settled than I
> was in my 30's.

I really believe the 40's are just when a person gets comfortable with who
they are... after that it's icing on the cake as far as being ones self and
not being so worried about the world thinks ...

--
Jenn (from Oklahoma)

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
The Fake Truth Never-An-MVP wrote:

> If you are referring to that van pool accident then you should know I
> was never in that accident.

Then why on July 28, 2005 did you yourself state:
"I was the last one they got out. They had to remove the roof. That was
me in those pictures being air lifted. "

This was back when you were still using your brother Brian's domain name
for an email address: pcbutts1(a)seedsv.com

--
-bts