From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
~BD~ wrote:

> I do not wish to argue about this.

Then why do you keep doing that when everyone tells you that PCButts is
a thief?

--
-bts
From: gufus on
Hi Heather,

Monday April 05 2010, Heather writes to gufus:

>> > Yepper Figgs +1
>>
>> Who me? That was a typo, I ment DST, not MST. :)
>>
> And I meant BD, not you, goofus......lol!!

'k You had me shaking in my boots.

gufus

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Who was Karl Danz?
From: gufus on
Hi Heather,

Monday April 05 2010, Heather writes to ASCII:

> Yes.......but just for 3 of the Maritime Provinces.
> Newfoundland is the 6th zone, being 30 minutes closer to
> GMT. Can't remember why they went this route, but they
> didn't join up with Canada until 1949.

Are you a history teacher or something?

gufus

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... A visit to a fresh place will bring strange work.
From: gufus on
Hi Beauregard,

Monday April 05 2010, Beauregard T. Shagnasty writes to Heather:

> It was a Newfie joke, wasn't it? <g>

Don't you mean goofie newfie...

Just kidding. :-)

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Was Jimi Hendrix's modem a purple Hayes?
From: Leythos on
In article <wsSdnW1_TeAo4CbWnZ2dnUVZ8k6dnZ2d(a)bt.com>,
BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk says...
> Dustin Cook wrote:
>

> > Yes.. and? That's not a crime. His website offered a tool which upon
> > installation would disable malwarebytes software. A direct attack, if you
> > will. At that point, his program clearly became malware and was treated
> > as such.
> >

> I do not wish to argue about this.
>
> Malwarebytes responded "in kind" IMO.

So, you're saying that defending one's self is the same as going on the
offensive?

Trust yourself.