From: ~BD~ on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> If you are referring to that van pool accident then you should know I
> was never in that accident. that's how this whole thing started. I threw
> them a bone and they bit it and have been chewing on it every since. You
> know I help. My tools are so famous now I don't even need to post in
> these groups any more. Look how long its been since I last told anyone
> to use my Remove-it software. I still average hundreds of thank you
> emails everyday and my website averages 4000 hits per month. And to
> answer another question that you have asked and got no reply. The reason
> there are no posts from the people who they claim I stole from is
> because nothing was stolen so they don't exists. Every thing those
> trolls have tried to do to me has failed because they don't know who I
> am. it's like the boy who cried wolf, my ISP no longer believes them.

Just a note to let you know that I have read your post.

There is much evidence against you yet nothing I have seen which
supports what you say. If I were in your position I'd want to verify my
credentials in some way so there could be no doubt about matters.

Until the truth is told, there will *always* be doubt.

--
Dave
From: FromTheRafters on
"~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

> A user of *either* product/tool is highly unlikely to understand what
> is going on 'behind the scenes' and is putty in the hands of whichever
> facility they choose to employ.

....as is *always* the case.

> "Bad Guys' *could* take advantage of such a situation to deposit
> malware on someone's machine. The user might never become aware of
> that!

I look at it this way, the programmers at Malwarebytes aren't the ones
that rely on stolen work. If Butts has to resort to stealing others'
work, it is far more likely that that Butts would introduce errors into
the resulting code. Considering Butts' apparent idea of "ethics", Butts
would be more likely to introduce such 'errors' on purpose.

From: FromTheRafters on
"The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com> wrote in message

> ...My remove-it software did not start disabling MBAM until AFTER MBAM
> started detecting mine...

There is a big difference between "detecting" and "disabling".

An antimalware rightfully detects a program that inhibits the removal of
malware.

From: Leythos on
In article <hphsc6$37d$1(a)news.eternal-september.org>,
erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org says...
> Electronic repair and maintenance of radar, IFF, and *other*
> communications gear.

AT or AQ?

Trust yourself.
From: FromTheRafters on
"---Fitz---" <---fitz---(a)invalid.com> wrote in message

> Maybe he can explain this picture of "Sara":
> http://www.frontpageagency.co.uk/

Hmmm...Sara x... It's uncanny how much she looks like Malcolm:

http://hiphopandpolitics.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/malcolm_x.jpg