From: Char Jackson on
On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:03:38 -0700, "The Real Truth MVP" <trt(a)void.com>
wrote:

>The trolls
>don't seen to realize that people with issues want them fixed and when they
>use my tools they work, that's why you see NO posts from users saying it did
>not work.

Kudos for apparently stealing only from the best.

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "gufus" <stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca>

DHL>> Simple -- Brain Injury.

| Hahahaha.......

It really isn't funny.
It is rather sad.
He probably had a good career going for him until the commuter van accident where three
people died and he was airlifted to the hospital.

--
Dave

From: JD on
The Real Truth MVP wrote:
> I Practice yoga regularly and go on 10-mile runs every Sunday.I decided
> to quit smoking when I received fan mail from little girls saying they
> wanted to be like me when they grew up.My dog Meatball posed with me in
> a photo-shoot by photographer Frank Veronsky
> http://www.frankveronsky.com/. I was actually a waitress at the Saddle
> Ranch Chop House before I got my big break and landed a recurring role
> on TV. I was addicted to the original "Star Trek" when I was growing up,
> because of my dad. We grew up in St. Helens, Oregon and we weren't
> allowed to watch a lot of TV. I don't think we even had more than three
> channels, so it was basically watch "Dynasty" with my mom, watch "Star
> Trek" with my dad, or watch the mating rituals of beavers on OPB [Oregon
> Public Broadcasting]. So my brother and I watched "Star Trek. I got
> involved with computers a long time ago and learned how to fix them by
> myself. I went back to school and got certified, started working in a
> small business and teaching computers. This was all before I got my
> break in acting. Now all my time is spent in front of the camera.

Denial is not a river in Africa.

Denial is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a
person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and
rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be
overwhelming evidence.

Since you work all the time as a model, give us some more web pages with
your photos. So far we've only seen two and they are two different women.

Chris, get help. You're losing it! Your mind, you're actually losing
your mind and we're all seeing on on the internet. Wow! 8-)

--
JD..
From: The Central Scrutinizer on

"David Kaye" <sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "The Central Scrutinizer" <gcisko(a)hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Let's say what you mention here is true. If that is the case, why would he
>>not
>>know that users running as local admin is for sure asking for problems? He
>>said he is running that way as all of his clients do as well! WHAT!!!!
>
> I have been fixing malware problems fulltime since 2002. That's 8 years.

I guess you would be if all your customers are running with local admin
privs ;-)

> When I remove malware, turn off unnecessary services, remove unneeded
> startups, and put in a rudimentary anti-malware program (Avast lately), I
> seldom get repeat calls from my customers for malware problems. When they
> do
> call me back it's to fix something unrelated or to refer a new customer.

Well. Without knowing more about your business model I would guess you are
lucky.

> So, I feel fairly confident that XP is just fine in the default user mode,
> which has admin privileges.

And you are serious right?

> Oh, I suppose I could set them up with limited accounts but do you know
> how
> sloppy that is? Some programs simply won't work, while others get flaky.
> Quickbooks is a perfect example. It will not run properly (and sometimes
> not
> at all) on a limited account.

Yep know all that. And as you point out that whole deal sucks. However that
does
not negate the impact of a normal user running with local admin privs.

From: ~BD~ on
Char Jackson wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Apr 2010 16:03:38 -0700, "The Real Truth MVP"<trt(a)void.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The trolls
>> don't seen to realize that people with issues want them fixed and when they
>> use my tools they work, that's why you see NO posts from users saying it did
>> not work.
>
> Kudos for apparently stealing only from the best.

Would you please remind me of the folk from whom TRT allegedly stole and
provide links to their respective web site web sites.

I'd like to ask *them* how they feel about someone using the fruits of
their labour to help people who are suffering from computer problems
caused by malware. To date I have only the word of those posting here
(not that I don't believe them, but that wouldn't satisfy a judge and
jury, would it?).

--
Dave