From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "FromTheRafters"<erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>
>
> | "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message
>
>>> I do not believe he/she is involved in Cybercrime in any way. /Those/
>>> are the 'bad guys' in which I am interested.
>
> | Software piracy isn't cybercrime?
>

> Bindo !!
>
> IP theft of the Internet is indeed a "cybercrime".

It is exactly what TRT accused Malwarebytes of doing - and they did!

--
Dave
From: Peter Foldes on
It is also unfortunate

--
Peter

From: ~BD~ on
David H. Lipman wrote:
> From: "~BD~"<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>
>
> | Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
>
>>> Asked and answered.
>
>>> Why don't you agree to meet your new chum PCButts for dinner this
>>> evening?
>

> | That was a very juvenile response, Bts.
>
> | Which part of this did you fail to comprehend? :-
>
> | If you are quite certain of your facts then I believe you have a public
> | *duty* - maybe in conjunction with all those who are in agreement with
> | you - to bring about a prosecution of the offending individual.
>
> | I cannot believe that help in not available to you in Obama's USA.
>
> | "Put your money where your mouth is" comes to mind.
>
> | As they say in the navy "Make it so!"
>
> /* Provide the $50,000 USD ! */

Collect a dollar from ever MVP and you should have money to spare!

This *should* be a matter of principle for you and your cronies.

MAKE IT SO!

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
JD wrote:
> ~BD~ wrote:
>> JD wrote:
>> >
>> > You said: "In the past, I did try out all the tools." Hmmm. That's
>> > interesting.
>> >
>> > Which tools specifically did you try out?
>>
>> All of them - I think (but could be mistaken. I was a long time ago)
>>
>> > Can you go to this web page?: http://www.mvps.org/
>>
>> I can - and have been, often!
>>

> Bye Bye Boater Dave. I don't have the time to play your little game. The
> more you reply, the more you sound just like Butts.
>
> Obviously you're not paying attention to what everyone else thinks of
> Butts. And it's a HE. Stop referring to it as he/she.
>
> And if you'd run all the tools from Butts page, you wouldn't be able to
> go to the web page I posted because Butts installs a HOSTS file that
> blocks that web page along with many other legitimate web pages.
>
> Two lines from the HOSTS file installed by the Butt's Remove-It software:
>
> # [Thieves and trolls]
> 127.0.0.1 www.mvps.org
> 127.0.0.1 mvps.org
>
> No need to reply to me, I'm done with you! 8-)

You assume I am still using the same machine - fuckwit!

--
Dave
From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote: