From: Whoever on
"Peter Foldes" <okf22(a)hotmail.com> wrote in

> Since 1974 ? Hmmmm. I doubt it that you were programming at that time.
> Have you used punch cards at all in your time at all ? if that what
> you posted would be only be true.

Why do you doubt it? My first programming class (Fortran) used card
readers and was before 1974. I imagine there are a number of others around
here who have similar experiences.

--
Don't bother trying to
contact me via email.
From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>

| As I said to BTS, if you are so certain about this, and it bothers
| everyone so much, surely you could all band together and bring a
| prosecution against him/her?

| To constantly whine about someone being 'bad', yet doing nothing about
| it, is anathema to me.

| Make it so!

Great.

Cough up the $50,000 for a trans-atlantic lawsuit!

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk>

| JD wrote:

>> You said: "In the past, I did try out all the tools." Hmmm. That's
>> interesting.

>> Which tools specifically did you try out?

| All of them - I think (but could be mistaken. I was a long time ago)

>> Can you go to this web page?: http://www.mvps.org/

| I can - and have been, often!

Here's a proof of IP theft.

Go to the following page.

http://ccollomb.free.fr/unlocker/#faq

- Is this website "h**p://www.pcbutts1.com/" authorised to distribute Unlocker? No it is
not.

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "Leythos" <spam999free(a)rrohio.com>

| In article <hpdafi$8p2$1(a)speranza.aioe.org>, okf22(a)hotmail.com says...
>> Since 1974 ? Hmmmm. I doubt it that you were programming at that time. Have you used
>> punch cards at all in your time at all ? if that what you posted would be only be
>> true.

| Punch cards, both the 96 and the earlier version as well as having to
| toggle instructions into the "computer" via switches and then
| increment... We've come a long way since those days.

Used "punch cards" in college.
{ I look back at it like it was the Model T }

--
Dave

From: David H. Lipman on
From: "FromTheRafters" <erratic(a)nomail.afraid.org>

| "~BD~" <BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

>> I do not believe he/she is involved in Cybercrime in any way. /Those/
>> are the 'bad guys' in which I am interested.

| Software piracy isn't cybercrime?

Bindo !!

IP theft of the Internet is indeed a "cybercrime".

--
Dave