From: ~BD~ on
FromTheRafters wrote:
> "David Kaye"<sfdavidkaye2(a)yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> ~BD~<BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>
>>> Did you speak to Ray Banana about the possible server fault at E-S
>>> causing your clock error?
>>>

>> First, I don't have a clock error. My clock was and is correct.
>> Second, I
>> didn't speak to anyone at ES. I simply emailed them on their form.
>> So, they
>> probably jostled something with their foot and everything is fine now.
>
> Until the next time you lag from old daylight wasting time to new
> daylight wasting time.

Are you doubting David's word FTR?
From: ~BD~ on
Peter Foldes wrote:
> David Kaye
>
> What does BD know. Nothing and not worth even thinking about his
> knowledge which is non existent

BD knows that, sadly, a lot of David's friends died some years ago.

When such things happen, it somewhat alters how one perceives things.

From: gufus on
Hi Heather,

04 Apr 10, Heather writes to gufus:

> NOT correct, Gufus......it is 7 hours. As you are Shaw
> Cable, you are on the west coast and you are 3 hours behind
> Toronto. Toronto is 4 hours behind GMT in Daylight Saving
> Time........5 hours on Standard Time.

I'v had enough for now, I'll research more latter.

--
K Klement

Enhance your marketing at http://www.gypsy-designs.com
mailto:info(a)gypsy-designs.com
Gypsy Designs Fax: (403) 242-3221

.... Where quality is just a word we like to use.�
From: Peter Foldes on
So,when is it your turn.

Believe me it will not alter anything with me concerning you. Already packed in
luggage to go with me upstairs when the time will come in a lot of years

--
Peter

From: gufus on
Hello, Heather!

You wrote on Sun, 4 Apr 2010 17:49:51 -0400:

| Just so you know. And my daughter lives out west, so I am well aware of
| time zones.

Bty, I don't live in BC, I live in AB, 1-hours difference

--
With best regards, gufus. E-mail: stop.nospam.gbbsg(a)shaw.ca