From: JD on
~BD~ wrote:
> Leythos wrote:
>> In article<4dqdnRAZPN8OdyTWnZ2dnUVZ7vednZ2d(a)bt.com>,
>> BoaterDave(a)hotmail.co.uk says...
>>> I may be blind, but cannot see where he/she is claiming tools as his/her
>>> own. If these tools do, actually, work - and their sole purpose is
>>> designed to help others, maybe the 'real authors' should grant an
>>> amnesty an/or join TRT in his/her effort to assist other people.
>>>

>> Why don't you open the tools, run them, and or check the CREDITS for the
>> tools yourself?
>
> In the past, I did try out all the tools. Nothing 'bad' seemed to happen
> to me! (But I did /not/ check the credits at that time)
>

>> If you do a little research on your own you will find that PCBUTTS has
>> taken the content of OTHER VENDORS and PERSONS files and placed it
>> inside his files. He's also been busted with the EXACT COPY of others
>> files where he forgot to take their names out of every location, but he
>> did change the obvious parts to his name....
>>
>> Face it BD, Butts is a bad person, unethical to the max, and you appear
>> to be unable to validate/check anything on your own - his simple BATCH
>> file can be viewed with a text editor (notepad) and you can see the
>> signature that the real author placed there, that butts didn't know
>> about, and was then exposed in public - you already know this, David
>> sent you the information months ago, not to mention that it was posted
>> in these groups several times.
>>

> As I said to BTS, if you are so certain about this, and it bothers
> everyone so much, surely you could all band together and bring a
> prosecution against him/her?
>
> To constantly whine about someone being 'bad', yet doing nothing about
> it, is anathema to me.
>
> Make it so!

You know Boater Dave, you're starting to sound a lot like PC Butts.

You said: "In the past, I did try out all the tools." Hmmm. That's
interesting.

Which tools specifically did you try out?

Can you go to this web page?: http://www.mvps.org/

--
JD..
From: Peter Foldes on

BD
And you come across as a dumb man. Which you really are. Asking a question coming
from the back will not get you anywhere close to finding good people.

--
Peter

From: ~BD~ on
JD wrote:

> You said: "In the past, I did try out all the tools." Hmmm. That's
> interesting.
>
> Which tools specifically did you try out?

All of them - I think (but could be mistaken. I was a long time ago)

> Can you go to this web page?: http://www.mvps.org/

I can - and have been, often!

--
Dave - I have *no* association with TRT/PCButts - NONE!

From: Beauregard T. Shagnasty on
Dustin Cook wrote:

> "Beauregard T. Shagnasty" wrote:
>> The Fake Truth Not-An-MVP wrote:
>>> You LIAR you stupid idiot troll you just proved to everybody why I
>>> have you in my sig Slacker.
>>
>> <lol>
>>
>> Being listed in your sig is like earning an Eagle Scout Merit Badge.
>
> So whats getting a domain dedicated to you (Leythos) or a whole short
> porno flic created for you (me) worth? :)

I guess the domain dedication is significant, as it costs money to do
that. Regarding the porno pages, he had one for me too for awhile. I
don't know if it's still on his site. Those are more like "merit badge."

--
-bts
From: JD on
~BD~ wrote:
> JD wrote:
> >
> > You said: "In the past, I did try out all the tools." Hmmm. That's
> > interesting.
> >
> > Which tools specifically did you try out?
>
> All of them - I think (but could be mistaken. I was a long time ago)
>
> > Can you go to this web page?: http://www.mvps.org/
>
> I can - and have been, often!

Bye Bye Boater Dave. I don't have the time to play your little game. The
more you reply, the more you sound just like Butts.

Obviously you're not paying attention to what everyone else thinks of
Butts. And it's a HE. Stop referring to it as he/she.

And if you'd run all the tools from Butts page, you wouldn't be able to
go to the web page I posted because Butts installs a HOSTS file that
blocks that web page along with many other legitimate web pages.

Two lines from the HOSTS file installed by the Butt's Remove-It software:

# [Thieves and trolls]
127.0.0.1 www.mvps.org
127.0.0.1 mvps.org

No need to reply to me, I'm done with you! 8-)

--
JD..