From: Jane Galt on
"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote :

> The original premise has changed. in the early 70s some of my friends
> would not even get a response to their resumes, suddenly become actively
> recruited when they Anglicised their name. At a State school, SUNY
> Binghamton where the student body waas about 30% Jewish held
> examinations on Jewish holy days. About this time I met Rabbi Kahane. He
> strongely influenced me to become active in JDL to help right these and
> other wrongs. I gradually recognized that JDL methods were not a
> solution that I could agree with.

What? Being armed for one's defense?

>> My response - suggestion, if you will - was to Jane, though. She's the
>> one looking for an outlet for her aggression.
>
> The attitude is more one of insecurity. I am also not convinced that she
> is a she.

I'm not convinced that you're an adult human.

--
- Jane Galt
From: Jane Galt on
Savageduck <savageduck1@{REMOVESPAM}me.com> wrote :

> Owning a firearm, and keeping it in a home is a heavy responsibility
> which our national gun heritage dangerously understates.

Only to the light-minded.

> When it comes
> to carrying a weapon, that responsibility is magnified a hundred fold.

Idiot.

> I am qualified to carry in all 50 States, now that I am retired I very
> seldom carry. I just don't go to places where I feel the need to carry.

Where would those be? LA? NYC? Chicago?

What place in the world has been proven to be so safe 100% of the time that
you can guarantee that no one will ever need to defend themselves?

We were driving down the street near downtown Denver yesterday and saw the
end of a fight, where one guy had beaten another guy bloody and the loser
was walking away. It's a perfectly safe street, except apparently for the
guy who lost the fight during those 30 seconds when it must have happened.

> I am not going to have a gun on my belt when I go to the supermarket,
> or a drive down to the coast, or a run up the lake on my boat.

Neither do I, which is why it's called "concealed carry".

Are you this stupid every day or just being disingenuous?

> On some
> trips which take me through some less savory places, Los Angeles comes
> to mind, I will pack that .45 and hope I never have to use it.

I've never known anyone who did hope they had to. Same goes for my fire
extinguisher.

> I am quite comfortable with me, I have my doubt about some of the eager
> gun owners, especially the latest group of open carry advocates.

Oh, why someone would have to be crazy to exercise a constitutionally
protected right!

> All
> they are doing is walking around to be seen with an unloaded handgun on
> their belts, because they cannot qualify for a concealed carry permit,
> especially here in California.

Unloaded?

--
- Jane Galt
From: Jane Galt on
"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote :

> I strongly suspect that the poster referred to as Galt is an extremely
> insecure individual, who had an unhappy childhood, has a hair trigger
> temper and few friends.

I strongly suspect that you're a convicted violent felon who likes his
victims helpless.

> Your mention of JDL is interesting. I have friends who are survivors.
> children of survivors and former IDF officers, none of whom would ever
> affiliate themselves with JDL.

Who ever mentioned JDL anyway, besides you whackos who brought it up?

I mentioned JPFO.

Straw man anyone?

http://www.jpfo.org/

http://www.jpfo.org/images05/handbill-arnold-8x10.jpg
http://www.jpfo.org/images04/handbill-daley2-6x8.jpg
http://www.jpfo.org/images04/handbill-schumer-8x10.jpg
http://www.jpfo.org/images02/handbilldodd.jpg
http://www.jpfo.org/images02/handbillpoliticians-large.jpg
http://www.jpfo.org/images02/handbill-joaquin.jpg

--
- Jane Galt
From: Jane Galt on
"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote :

> As a wannabe linguist I disagree with your statement.
> His/her writing clearly shows no opinions at all = only the capability of
> quoting the opinions of others.

All you have are the lies and smears of the classic marxist useful idiot.

--
- Jane Galt
From: tony cooper on
On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 18:37:39 -0500, Jane Galt <Jane_G(a)gulch.xyz>
wrote:

>"Peter" <peternew(a)nospamoptonline.net> wrote :
>

>> I strongly suspect that the poster referred to as Galt is an extremely
>> insecure individual, who had an unhappy childhood, has a hair trigger
>> temper and few friends.
>
>I strongly suspect that you're a convicted violent felon who likes his
>victims helpless.
>
>> Your mention of JDL is interesting. I have friends who are survivors.
>> children of survivors and former IDF officers, none of whom would ever
>> affiliate themselves with JDL.
>
>Who ever mentioned JDL anyway, besides you whackos who brought it up?
>
>I mentioned JPFO.
>
>Straw man anyone?

I mentioned the JDL and it was not a straw man in the context in which
I brought it up.

--
Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida