From: Mike Williams on
"Eduardo" <mm(a)mm.com> wrote in message

> They [Google] want to be the only ones
> who earn money on internet.

What's wrong with that? Micro$oft have been behaving like corporate
gangsters for years and people still give them their money. Big corporations
are all the same. If you place your trust in them then it is your own fault
when you get ripped off. Micro$oft have been ruling the roost for decades,
now it's Google's turn to get in on the act. Micro$oft can't really complain
about Google, because as soon as they get the chance Micro$oft will
themselves totally ditch the "pay us some more money every three years for
something new instead of somethng that works" desktop OS and will be heading
for the Internet rental market themselves!

Mike

From: Eduardo on
Mike Williams escribi�:
> "Eduardo" <mm(a)mm.com> wrote in message
>
>> They [Google] want to be the only ones
>> who earn money on internet.
>
> What's wrong with that?

There is wrong... but the world now want to make everyone think that the
only important thing is money.
But my point wasn't this philosophical issue.

> Micro$oft have been behaving like corporate
> gangsters for years and people still give them their money.

If you compare, you can work with MS. It's difficult, they are evil,
but... What could you do with Google?
And besides that, they are not better (it's my guess)

> Big
> corporations are all the same.

Yeah, specially when they are so big.
(PS: but you complain about MS, why I can't complain about Google?)

> If you place your trust in them then it
> is your own fault when you get ripped off. Micro$oft have been ruling
> the roost for decades, now it's Google's turn to get in on the act.

May be I'm wrong, but I see them worse.

> Micro$oft can't really complain about Google, because as soon as they
> get the chance Micro$oft will themselves totally ditch the "pay us some
> more money every three years for something new instead of somethng that
> works" desktop OS and will be heading for the Internet rental market
> themselves!

Yes, I don't like MS. I'm just saying that I think that Google is worse.
And it's my opinion.
From: mayayana on

> Until you do something (that you need to guess), visitors to your site
> will receive a message "IT'S AN ATTACKER SITE!!!"
>
> See this: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/its-an-attack.html

That's a sneaky one. Both Google/Doubleclick
and Microsoft are foisting "phishing filters"
that are essentially tracking spyware. Each
site visited is checked against their database,
thereby recording one's online actions.

From: Tom Shelton on
On 2010-02-25, mayayana <mayayana(a)nospam.invalid> wrote:

>> Until you do something (that you need to guess), visitors to your site
>> will receive a message "IT'S AN ATTACKER SITE!!!"
>>
>> See this: http://www.mozilla.com/firefox/its-an-attack.html
>>

> That's a sneaky one. Both Google/Doubleclick
> and Microsoft are foisting "phishing filters"
> that are essentially tracking spyware. Each
> site visited is checked against their database,
> thereby recording one's online actions.

the difference being that microsoft does not track personal information in
this. The lead firefox developer was actually encouraging people in a blog
post to use bing over google because bings privacy policy was better.

Microsoft is evil's little brother - google is evil.

--
Tom Shelton
From: Mike Williams on
>> Mike Williams escribi�:
>> Big corporations are all the same.
>
> Yeah, specially when they are so big.
> (PS: but you complain about MS, why
> I can't complain about Google?)

You can, Eduardo. I'm not saying that you can't complain about Google, I'm
just pointng out that in my opinion Micro$oft are just as bad (okay, since
you insist, I'll got for "almost as bad") ;-)

Mike