From: Karl E. Peterson on
Paul Clement wrote:
> � Maybe you should be directing people to the petition, rather than
> � telling 'em to go f___ themselves?
> �
> � http://www.saveie6.com/ ;-)
>
> LOL! Given the recent security exploits, wouldn't I be telling them to f***
> themselves if I recommended they continue to use IE 6.0? ;-)

According to the German government, that's certainly true! <g>

> Upgrade! It's free!

But of course, not an option for many. Search this page for "nothing
is free." - http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2009a/july/125949.htm - I
know, I know, but the idea's the same. <g>

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Ralph wrote:
>> http://digg.com/microsoft/IE6_No_More_Popular_Web_Companies_Start_Project_to_Kill_IE6
>
> Looked like an interesting Site. Unfortunately I can't open it with my IE6.

LOL! Oh, that's right... (Signed the petition yet? <bg>)

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Bob Butler on

"Karl E. Peterson" <karl(a)exmvps.org> wrote in message
> Ralph wrote:
>>> http://digg.com/microsoft/IE6_No_More_Popular_Web_Companies_Start_Project_to_Kill_IE6
>>
>> Looked like an interesting Site. Unfortunately I can't open it with my
>> IE6.
>
> LOL! Oh, that's right... (Signed the petition yet? <bg>)

that link doesn't work for me in Firefox or IE7 either

From: Karl E. Peterson on
Bob Butler wrote:

>>> Looked like an interesting Site. Unfortunately I can't open it with my
>>> IE6.
>>
>> LOL! Oh, that's right... (Signed the petition yet? <bg>)
>
> that link doesn't work for me in Firefox or IE7 either

The Digg link? You behind a corp filter of some sort?

--
..NET: It's About Trust!
http://vfred.mvps.org

From: Bob Butler on

> Bob Butler wrote:

>>> LOL! Oh, that's right... (Signed the petition yet? <bg>)
>>
>> that link doesn't work for me in Firefox or IE7 either
>
> The Digg link? You behind a corp filter of some sort?

No, trying from home through my normal ISP. All I get is a 404 error