First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75
New Panasonic Lumix ZS-Series TV Commercial
Bruce wrote: <snip> Panasonic targeted that commercial to people incapable of learning to use a DSLR, and you are the perfect victim. Exactly so. And could this be the same Panasonic company that actively markets Micro Four Thirds cameras and interchangeable lenses as an *upgrade* ... 22 Mar 2010 20:40
Canon 5D II firmware update - audio bug
> Perhaps I am still not used to the idea that an SLR camera now does video and sound. I must be getting old. It's very handy, Chris, to be able to capture a snippet of video without changing camera, and, of course, with the large sensor, high ISOs, and large aperture lenses, a DSLR can capture video at... 19 Mar 2010 10:47
Has anyone ever tried...
....one of those hokey-looking bulb shutter release hose deals? You know the ones that use a pump of air to depress the shutter button. Are they legit to any degree, ie... can you get a half depression then the full? ... 26 Mar 2010 21:42
Ricoh GXR; Nice with APS, sucky with TINY P&S sensor
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/ricohgxrs10/page30.asp http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/ricohgxra12/page32.asp ... 17 Mar 2010 14:46
Olympus admits their micro 4/3rds focusing system is flawed
The reference this in the article about their conventional 4/3rds product. It's only about 1/3 the speed of Panasonic's (1.2 second focusing time versus 0.4 with kit lenses), which itself is close to DSLR speed. They need to address this. http://www.amateurphotographer.co.uk/news/Olympus_Four_Thirds_not_going_mi... 18 Mar 2010 18:57
Panasonic to ditch crappy plastic for the high-end?
Could be. Though the main problem with the G-series isn't the plastic body (they are small and therefore don't tax plastic's weaknesses like a large body would) but the crappy plastic skin that peels off. http://www.eoshd.com/entry.php?54-Is-THIS-the-Panasonic-GH2-patent-with-metal-body ... 16 Mar 2010 19:50
Photos in PDF format
I have received a group of photos with captions in PDF format. Is there any way to extract this material as JPEG? I have PSE 8, Adobe Bridge, Picassa and Graphic convertor 5.9. TIA Charles ... 16 Mar 2010 07:57
Manual film camera trumps digital in harsh environments?
I've used entry-level Olympus DSLRs in -20 weather for hours on end. My D300 I used one night at -25C. The only problems were that the batteries got cold and the LCD got slow, but with a warm battery, everything functioned perfectly. But then Arctic or Antarctic weather is a bit worse...There are still resonances ... 2 Apr 2010 21:29
Travel around USA
www.photopio.com Last travel: around USA, 11 864 mil in 35 days, pictures and lot more. Enjoy:) Piotr Was ... 19 Mar 2010 10:47
Lens Size
Hi all just started with a Sony A100 after years of using a compact. I will be using the camera for taking pics of the lad playing fotball amongst other things and wondered what would be the best lens for say the other side of a footy pitch? the camera came with the standard 18/70 lens and a minolta 28/100. Do... 17 Mar 2010 21:12