First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
Issue with Altera flash programmer
Hello, I have a design based on a EP2SGX30 FPGA, with a CFI Flash connected to it, in order to store the functional program. I'm trying in vain to program this Flash (Numonyx TE28F320J3D75) using the Altera flash programmer. I followed the instructions given in the User's Guide, and the programmer is readin... 5 Feb 2010 00:40
Prog3 - USB Programming Solution for Xilinx
First picture of Prog3, our USB programming solution for Xilinx, is now available on our website http://www.enterpoint.co.uk/programming_solutions/prog3.html. We are awaiting a delivery of cases before any more will ship to customers but that should be sorted out before the end of the month. Prog3 operates with X... 4 Feb 2010 12:16
Board layout for FPGA
Hi guys.. I'm getting ready to start working on my first board layout with a BGA package (FG456). First will be a prototype for sure. I was just wondering a few things... Probably the critical part of my design will be interface to a few asynchronous SRAMs. In a relatively low speed design (buses at 10-25MHz) ... 17 Feb 2010 02:11
How good are Actel tools
I know Antti has a lot of experience with Actel, so I expect to hear from him, but I am sure there are others out there with experience of Actel tools. A customer of mine has told me that he used Actel for a project some 4 or 5 years ago and had a problem with the tools that Actel could not give a fix for. I don'... 5 Feb 2010 13:55
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: HPCS-10
Draft paper submission deadline is extended: HPCS-10 The 2010 International Conference on High Performance Computing Systems (HPCS-10) (website: http://www.PromoteResearch.org) will be held during 12-14 of July 2010 in Orlando, FL, USA. HPCS is an important event in the areas of high performance computing, grid... 3 Feb 2010 17:23
Unknown LVDS pinout order
Hi, I had been learning LVDS as a hobby but I'm having a hard time understanding the pinout orders. Right know I would like to know the precise order of the pinouts of an LCD panel (30 pin I-Pex connector) between the panel and the motherboard (Atom z520 Intel US15w chipset). MB and panel pics: http://www.fli... 3 Feb 2010 07:13
Spartan 3 configuration
Hello, Few days back, I got a good help from this forum about CPLD programming. I have succeded in making my own design based on a microcontroller to configure a spartan 2 as well as to program XC95108 CPLD. Now I am moving to Spartan 3 and struggling with it. A very good document from Xilinx about Spartan 2 con... 3 Feb 2010 06:07
What MAXIM chip is used on Spartan 3E 1600E Microblaze Boardfor RS232 communication?
james <bubba(a)bud.u> writes: The board is made by Digilent Inc for Xilinx and is sold on Digilent's web page also. The Max part is MaX3232 per the schematic. Interestingly, now that I looked, mine actually has an ST3232 :) But undoubtedly functionality is the same as MAX3232. ... 2 Feb 2010 21:55
UK - Technical Workshops - Device Driver Development & SMP May 6th and 11th
http://www.embedded-masterclass.com/smp-software-development.htm http://www.embedded-masterclass.com/device-driver-development.htm Hi, just a quick update on this event. It's shaping up really well and now has much more industry support. We now have 6 half-day workshops, 8 technical presentations and over 30... 2 Feb 2010 14:36
What MAXIM chip is used on Spartan 3E 1600E Microblaze Boardfor ?RS232 communication?
Alex <victous(a)gmail.com> writes: The FPGA supplies serial output data using LVTTL or LVCMOS levels to the Maxim device, which in turn, converts the logic value to the appropriate RS-232 voltage level. Likewise, the Maxim device converts the RS-232 serial input data to LVTTL levels for the FPGA. A seri... 2 Feb 2010 14:36