First  |  Prev |
Pages: 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Highlight Current Row
I would like to use Stephen Lebans AlternateColorDetailSection class to highlight the current row in a continuous form. The code seems to accomodate this option but I cannot get it to work. Has anyone tried this? Rex -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 22 Sep 2006 20:08
Close Excel after TransferSpreadsheet
Apologies in advance for a long posting ... Running Access 20002 (XP), SP3 on a Windows XP Pro (SP2 and later updates) machine: I've got a small subroutine which reads all sheets in an Excel file and transfers the data into a table; this is called by routines which ask for a specific Excel file, or which lo... 16 Jun 2006 15:56
ADHResize2K error
Hello - I am trying to use the ADHResize2K utility and i get the following error: The expression on open you entered as the event propert setting produced the following error: procedure declaration you have given does not match description of event or procedure having the same name. First I set up the referenc... 26 Apr 2006 17:45
Printer.PaperSize = acPRPSUser
Can anyone tell me the syntax to use to actually define the User-defined type. Like: PaperSize = acPRPSUser(256,528) or PaperSize = acPRPSUser 256.528 I have been unable to find the actually method to set the size. Background: I am tryint to print a form (or a report) on a Dymo label printer. I want the ... 20 Mar 2006 15:48
Export/Import
I'm trying to export a table to a txt file, the export works fine. 'Export Private Sub Command0_Click() DoCmd.TransferText acExportDelim, , "Table1", "c:\Access\export.txt" End Sub The problem is when I try to import back into the table, it keeps asking for a field that does't exist. Any help appreci... 15 Mar 2006 17:29
DoCmd GoToRecord
Im trying to use the OnCurrent event to check the value of a field. If the field is set to say 6 then it moves to the next record and checks that and so on until it finds a record where the field in question is set to say 4. I can seem to get it to work fine when all it has to do is skip 1 record but if 2 reco... 17 Jan 2006 15:18
Subform issue
Hi there... I've tried to set a filter on a sub form by clicking a calendar button on my main form. I even copied my old version so I knew I had the text correctly, but now, I seem to be getting an error as follows: Run-time error '-2146500594 (800f00e)': Method 'Form' of Object' _SubForm' Failed I've ha... 13 Jan 2006 15:04
Runtime error 3086:Could not delete specified tables
Hi , I got error message ever since Acees 97 database was converted into Access 2002. Nothing has been changed. ODBC connection is fine. Linked ODBC also fine. DNS configurarion is okay. However, when I click on command button named "Synchronize", it returned an error as above from Access 2002. Synchronizing ... 11 Jan 2006 21:51
Object Library!!! Download
Im looking for Microsoft Word 9.0 Object Library. Can I download it???? Please Help. -- Regards Ashley Smart ... 1 Dec 2005 12:34
Runtime error 2046
I am using Access 2000 on WinXP. Something strange on my database.... out of the blue, I am now getting an error msg "Run-time error 2046: The command or action 'Save Record' isn't available now". When I click debug, the code has stopped at this line: DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acRecordsMenu, acSaveRecord, , a... 11 Sep 2005 12:27