First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
Access2007 - drag and drop into a form
Hi. I want to drag and drop a selection from Windows Explorer into a ListBox control on my Access 2007 form. I am using WinXP, Office 2007, and have looked on the Internet for some examples. One seemed promosing ( http://www.mvps.org/access/api/api0032.htm ), but it seemed to be out of date ( Excel 97 ) a... 7 Dec 2009 15:09
Update a combobox on another form
This must be simple... I have a main form(A) with a subform(B) containing a combobox linked to a table. On the main form(A) I open a form(C) containing the "combobox linked" table After I add/change/delete data from this table and close the form(C) I want to refresh the combobox on the subform(B). On form(C... 7 Dec 2009 05:15
Display Search Results in Form
Hi everyone, Help is greatly appreciated. I am using Access 97 (a bit behind I know, all we could afford :S) So I have a table (tblVendors) with 5 fields : Vendor ID, Vendor Name, Vendor Address, Vendor AB, Vendor FDL. I have a form (frmVendor) with two Text Boxes: Vendor_ID and Vendor_Name and one Comman... 6 Dec 2009 23:52
Passing Values between forms
I am trying to link to forms. I have a button on the main form (frmCompanies) that needs to open another form when a button is clicked. The new form that opens is frmScheduledActivities. When it open it needs to check to see if there is an existing record (scheduled activity) for the company and if there is n... 7 Dec 2009 15:09
How to make Access 2007 Navigation pane invisible?
I have tried the Access Options. | Current Database | Navigation, uncheck Display Navigation Pane, and the vertical "Navigation Pane" still displays in a compiled .ade. Something else yet? Dean Slindee ... 9 Dec 2009 00:09
Change Tab Without changing focus
Is is possible to change the active tab of a tab control without using ..setfocus? Based on what Machine a users selects in a combo box, I want to change the current tab to reflect the proper machine. This code is called from several different text boxes in their afterupdate event. But when I tab out, it s... 6 Dec 2009 19:29
How do I show Microsoft Access Print Dialog
Using Access 2002 I used the command wizard to create a button on the form to print the form's currently selected record. The record prints fine, but it does not allow selecting of a printer. I want to let users select a printer, and then use the code that the Toolbox Wizard created to print the selected rec... 4 Dec 2009 19:39
Query List
Hi All, I'm trying to make a form that shows a list of queries presently in my database. How do I go about creating a list from queries that reside in my db? ... 4 Dec 2009 19:39
Synchronize combo boxes
I am trying to sync to combo boxes on a form. It is for plant names which consist of Genus + Species + Subspecies, basically. I have all my data in a single table and I want only applicable species to show up for a particular Genus, for example: Abies concolor Abies glauca Abies alba Quercus alba Quercus m... 4 Dec 2009 17:25
HELP - Selet Statement not working, Run-time error '3075'
Can someone help me figure out why this is happening please? I'm getting an error: Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'TitleID=43AND strPassword="GA3' in the following code: Private Sub txtTitleRP1Password_AfterUpdate() Dim rst As DAO.Recordset If Trim(Me.txtTitleRP1Passwor... 4 Dec 2009 14:02