First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90
subform used for changing mainform record
Hello. I have a main form that has a tabcontrol on it. One of the tabs has a subform on it that will list the many of the mainform's one. This is a parent/child hierarchy set up. So the parents and children are all in one table. A parent can also be a child and a child can also be a parent. Anyway, below ... 14 Dec 2009 12:08
Referring to access query from mappoint control on form
Hi, I have a form in an access database with a Mappoint control in it. I would like to set the controls dataset to be that of either a query or table in the database but am struggling. I can currently set the dataset to be that of the spreadsheet that was the original datasource for my access db, but wo... 14 Dec 2009 11:01
User Login Filter
I am creating a login dialog. I want to have a combo or list box that lists a pool of possible users. I would like to create a means to filter the list of users in the box given three categories, such as City, State, and Country for example. The filters would filter each other as well. For example, under th... 12 Dec 2009 10:14
Code to add entry into Combo Box
Hello I have created a combo box that currently has the names of 8 instructors. As in life, there may be additions to list of instructors. How do I set up the code that will add new entries to my combo box so that it will now appear in the list of instructors? Thank you in advance. ... 12 Dec 2009 10:14
Display Data by reference
I Guys, I would like to know how can I display a record from a data base by reference. I have a variable call txtFName, a database's table call BasicData, and the field from the data base is call FirstName, In txtFname I have stored “FirstName”, my question is how can I display the data I have in FirstName u... 11 Dec 2009 16:57
Sort rows in a sub-form
Hi, I'm on Access via Office 2003 / XP. I have a continuous sub-form which I use for data entry. When the initial information is displayed on the sub-form, I want it sorted by Date and by primary key. The sub-form source is a query, but I don't want to change the query because other process use it. I... 11 Dec 2009 20:18
Cmdbuttons to download
Hello I have a database in Access 2003 in a server. Once in the web page the user can open a form showing data from a query. The query has two fields and each field shows the following: Field A has the path to download records from the database. Field B has a web page address. I need two buttons, one but... 11 Dec 2009 15:51
Masking - Form Password
I am using the following code, I would like the password typed to be masked is it possible? Private Sub Command15_Click() Dim stPassword As String stPassword = InputBox("Enter Your Password") If stPassword = "areaa" Then Me.Visible = True DoCmd.OpenForm "MICC-HQ_Frm", acNormal Me.V... 11 Dec 2009 09:08
Trouble with Me.Undo in microsoft split form
Hi All, I was wondering if I could ask a question. I have an issue that is recurring with access 2007. I have a split form that has a subform on it and I am using VBA in a control's “beforeupdate” event to catch duplicate primary key entries. If I find one then I use the me.undo command and set the form's reco... 11 Dec 2009 08:03
Using the primary key in an autonumber
Hi there, Needing some help with trying to generate and display an incrementing auto number on a form. I have scoured some of the forums but haven't had any luck with getting such a simple thing to work. I have a student database which I am trying to create a unique student ID number based on a set prefix e... 11 Dec 2009 14:44