First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Adding and Selecting "All" to Combo Box???
I have a combo box with a source type of Value list and month and year listed for two years. You can only choose 1 item to select. Is there any way to be able to choose multiple items at one time?? Also to add "All" to the list to be able to choose all the items if needed? Thank you very much for any hel... 15 Dec 2009 22:16
VB Code won't run
Migrated from Access 97 to Access 2007. Files in trusted location. Macros run but VB code will NOT run. Please help... ... 14 Dec 2009 21:04
Combo Box Formatting
I have a combo box where I have months and years (2 years). The source of the combo box is a Value list. I would like to know if you can format the contents of the combo box by year. For instance, all of the 2009 months to be one color and all of the 2010 months be another color and bolded.? Any help on thi... 15 Dec 2009 00:20
Link subform with main form
I am trying to create a Exception Tracking form in Access. I have created a sub form in Main form. Let me first explain what is in sub form. Sub form has all the main fields to track the exception. It is in datasheet view. ExceptionID, Type,CustID, UserID, LastUpdated, Comments, DeptID,etc.. In Main form : ... 14 Dec 2009 16:36
Docmd.Applyfilter
Is there any way to trap whether a DoCmd.Applyfilter finds the record or not. I tried inserting an On Error before the command but on a not found condition it was not triggered. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". ... 15 Dec 2009 00:20
Complex coding question re: recordset
If I have an open form and am positioned on a new record with no bound field having been changed (dirty = false) and I call a public function which opens a recordset on the same table that my form is bound to and then do a series of movenexts , can my form become dirty? I'm getting strange results and am wonderi... 14 Dec 2009 16:36
Conditional Formatting in Forms
I'm trying to get a form to display a "Yes" or "No" depending on a review of two dates. Tried a number of times. In English, want it to do the following - if the Date returned to marketing is less than or equal to the due date, write "Yes" and if not write "No" - otherwise leave blank. ... 14 Dec 2009 16:37
Me.NewRecord and Me.Dirty
Me.NewRecord and Me.Dirty Is it possible for these both to be set at the same time? -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". ... 15 Dec 2009 01:25
Opening up a file on click
Good day, i have lookedand found some code that looks to be what I need but have a little twist on it. I want to click on an icon and have the file open up. I need the folder to loot at Combo1 is the file name (without the .xls on it) and Combo100 to get the folder name but when I look in explorer I need it to... 14 Dec 2009 14:22
Problem with Disabling a Cmd Button Based on Another field in the
I am using Access 2000. I have a command button that should be enabled if the OwnerStatus = "Current Owner" and disabled for any other value. This is my code: Function SetOneInvoiceCommand() As Boolean Dim blnEnable As Boolean If Me![OwnerStatus] = "Current Owner" Then OneInvoiceCommand.Enabled = T... 14 Dec 2009 14:22