First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87
calculations between subforms
I have a main form with 3 subforms. Two of the subforms display a query showing the data entered for the current week in continuous format. The third I need to add the data from the two subforms and also display in a continuous format for the current week. I am able to get the query to display the sums of on... 22 Dec 2009 09:15
Option for fields to show up in datasheet view
Hello, Since most people are more familiar with excel then access, my users prefer to see it in datasheet view. However, since it could be too long, anyone can help me how to make an option to show up only field that we can chose in the form. I remember there is a sample of database that has that one, but I... 22 Dec 2009 08:09
Updating a record at a later date
In Access 2007. I have table that records sales. I have a form that allows for entry of last year's numbers one week at a time. I have a second form that IS SUPPOSED to allow for entry of the current year's numbers when they happen for that same week. The forms are supposed to populate the same record in th... 22 Dec 2009 10:23
Positioning a form on the screen
I would like to be able to position a form on the screen when the Access Window is minimized. I'm using the apiShowWindow to minimize the Access Window and the form has to be set to popup. You can't use DoCmd.MoveSize whent he Access window is minimized, right? Thanks ... 21 Dec 2009 16:58
Combo Box Drop-down list is based on specific data
I have a table (ASSIGNEES), which has four columns (ID, ASSIGN-NAMES, EMAILADDRESS, DEPARTMENT). I need to set up a combo box that only shows the names associated with a specific department when I click on the drop-down arrow. For example, anyone with a department of MGT will not show in the drop-down selection... 21 Dec 2009 15:51
keep subform synchronized with main form in Microsoft Access 2003
Greetings: I have a data sheet sub form called "sfrmSubForm" linked by [idsDataID] to frmMaster and resideing in the subform control called "fsubSubForm". frmMaster displays individual records from tblData. sfrmSubForm displays all the records from the same source. I have created a "click" event such that w... 21 Dec 2009 14:43
Using VBA to select Items in multiselect Listbox
How can you programatically select items in a multiselect list box based on their lables? Certain groups of items in my multiselect listbox will be frequently selected together. I want to have check boxes elsewhere on the form that a user can click that will cause a group of items to be selected in the list b... 21 Dec 2009 12:23
RecordSource in VBA (Again)
Please clarify for me (again) Access 2003 SP3 XP If I open a new form with no controls on it and create the RecordSource in code such as Me.Recordsource="Select * FROM tblMyTable" ...... Should I expect a field list to appear in order to now populate my form or do I have to assign the ControlSource in code as well... 21 Dec 2009 12:23
Invalid use of Null error question
Can someone tell me why I'm getting an Invalid use of Null error message with this code please. Thanks Tony Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.Form.RecordSource = "SELECT * FROM [tblmaintabs] WHERE [txtmonthlabel] = #" & Format(strtxtdate, "mmmm/yyyy") & "# AND ([txtcompany] = '" & strtxtcompany & "' OR '" & strtxtcompany... 24 Dec 2009 14:05
Demo can not work as expected
I have tried your demo/sample Marvin, but the problem is still the same, that I have to move from the new record in the Customer form, then I can see it in the combo of Event form. What do you think I missed. Moreover what is the meaning of bFlag Marvin. I am not sure if you understand my problem. My problem is t... 21 Dec 2009 02:40