First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77
Access 2003 Form no longer works in 2007
I have a client that developed a series of forms in Access 2003. We upgraded them to Access 2007. Now a form does not work like it use to. We have made sure the source database was trusted. We have turned off Macro protection. When a search is put in a field, it use to come back with a set of data. Now it s... 3 Feb 2010 19:42
Accountancy Services 會計服務
Accuracy Accountancy at http://www.accuracy-accountancy.com �b http://www.accuracy-accountancy.com �� "��T�|�p" E-Mail : accuracy.accountancy(a)gmail.com �q�l : accuracy.accountancy(a)gmail.com ... 3 Feb 2010 11:44
Trying to Open subform on click event to current record from main form
Hello, hoping for a little help on this one: I have a subform called 'Company Info' in the main form. I want users to be able to click a button to open a split form called 'Add Companies'. My current code opens to the appropriate record, but filters the records. Any help on the proper way to open to the current ... 2 Feb 2010 22:26
When I set the Orderby to true on my form access crashes by why?
Hi, I was wondering if anybody has been getting the same results as me. I have been using a form with a sub form for some time with the sub form records out of order when the main form and sub form start up. The record Id is set to random instead of incremental but I do have a place holder field so I can get the or... 2 Feb 2010 17:25
Query results in a listbox control
Good day, I would like to display the results of a SELECT statement which the user enters into a textbox dynamically in a listbox, but the first column is always omited in the results The forms code is like this: If SQL_Statement Like "SELECT*" Then Me.Results_Listbox.ColumnHeads = True Me.Results_... 7 Feb 2010 00:00
Incremental Numbering
Can this task be accomplished through an update query? I want to number the lines for an existing database. There are 13K+ records in table A. I have a query using the count function which returns the correct number of lines for each InvID, but how do I update each line with the correct number, 1,2,3 etc? ... 4 Feb 2010 11:08
Calculated control event order
Apologies if this shows up more than once - thought I had it posted but it's not showing up. I have a calculated control on a subform whose value I need to "copy" to a bound control on the main form. Can't just use [main form]!boundcontrol =subform!calccontrol because the bound control needs to be able to be ... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
A2002 SP3: Exception when using Listview control
Hi, in my Access 2002 (10.6771.6856) I have a form with a listview control and other standard MS Access controls on it. When I switch the Form from design to preview mode or when saving any changes made in design mode, Access quits with an exception. Here is an excerpt of the Exception Information that Acces... 2 Feb 2010 17:24
Continuous Form - adding a record
In our system we have students and the classes that they have attended (along with other details). There will now be an opportunity for students to audit classes after they have finished their studies but these students are not to appear in the existing reports. In other words, except for one report listing these... 3 Feb 2010 05:04
checking duplicate values on data entry
Dear all, In my table design,Because I need to accept No value , I can not use NO duplicate index for my field , but I shouldn't let duplicate values in it. to develop the need I check the value in the data entry form using "Find first" of the record set. On my own computer it is OK and no duplicate value can be... 2 Feb 2010 17:24