First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69
Pause code issue
I need to find a way that users can click on a button to begin running a report, have a form pop up that allows them to set criteria for whatever report they chose, and then continue to that report. I have all the pieces in place including the form that pops up (frmCriteria) and pauses the code so the user can... 25 Feb 2010 14:51
odd issue with word help file
i am programming word through access i have access 97 and word 2000 when i press f1 on the word code in msaccess i get this error cannot find c:\program files\microsoft office\office\VBAWRD9.CHM would you like to fine it yourself the file is located in c:\program files\microsoft office\office\1033 when i t... 24 Feb 2010 20:00
Combo Box starting value
Hey there, I have a combo box with values, with one value being "None" How can I get this value to be the first one to show up in my combo box. Asc and Desc are not doing it for me. Thanks! -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201002/1 ... 25 Feb 2010 13:43
Odd Error
I got the following error when trying to rename a form: 'Module not found' Wondering if anyone knows why this error would occur when renaming a form. There was also a couple other odd occurrences with my db so I created a new one and imported all the objects. Maybe this will clear it up. James ... 24 Feb 2010 18:53
write conflicts
i have a form with a command button that opens another form; both have the same table as part of their record source. So, to avoid write conflicts, I close the current form before openng the new one (see code below). The problem is that I've tried several approaches that I thought would work, but I'm still gett... 1 Mar 2010 04:48
How to use text filter in Access with SQL Server database
Hi, In Access 2007, I have a simple datasheet form that displays records from a single SQL Server 2005 database table. The form is marked to allow filters but not to allow adds, changes or deletes, i.e. read-only If I select any column and use the "Filter" button on the Access toolbar, it will display th... 26 Feb 2010 14:14
No Delete
What am I missing? I have a single form view. I have set the "allow deletions" property to NO. But when I open the form, it allows deletions. What could be hiding in there??? ... 24 Feb 2010 15:26
Dynamic Locking
Is there a way that I can lock users out of records created before a certain date? I have a field on the records to indicate the date created. I just can't think of a way to prevent users from making changes to them based on it. They of course would need access to still create new records and change record... 24 Feb 2010 14:18
Flashing Label
Hi, I would like to make a label flash to remind the user to complete an action. I know that it's annoying and that it isn't good for epilepsy people. All of that aside I would like to have it flash when the on focus is on a text box then when its off focus the flashing stops. Can someone please help me acco... 25 Feb 2010 13:43
Pull Data from Recordset
I have a form in which a manager fills out. A subform on the form contains a Defualt list of submanagers and the manager would be able to select which managers need to be notified of this forms action. The form would then send an automatic email to all the submanagers so that they be aware of the issue. Heres t... 24 Feb 2010 14:18