First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59
Sum multiple fields on a form using access 2007
I have created a form but have 4 fields on that form that i would like to sum and store the total in another field created on the structure. What is the VB code to do that? ... 23 Mar 2010 05:39
Share my database
I just created a database and this allows only one person to login at any given point. If I am logged-in then it will not allow my friend to log in on the net work. How can I change the permissions and make it as multiuser? and Allow others to view the data. Thanks -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com ht... 22 Mar 2010 16:52
Passing the value of a Combobox to another field.
I have a combo box ("ComboLineDefault") that is looking at table "ProductionLines" which has 2 fields (Record ID and Name" The combo box shows the "Name" but I want to be able to pass this value to another field on the form. I have this code written but is passes the value of the "Record ID" not the "Name... 22 Mar 2010 15:33
Disabling and Re-enabling Keys
A form is displayed with the focus set to the first control requiring data input, which is then solicited in sequence. The form works fine. However, for a reason which is far from clear, some operators have been using the Page Down key which then displays the next page. In most cases this is blank, effective... 22 Mar 2010 20:41
Printing a Report on a command button
Hello all, I am needing some help with a piece of code I have. The code prints a report on a printer that is not the default printer set on the PC. The issue I have is the database window is hidden and when they click the button to run this code is appears. How do I get it to not appear? Set Applic... 22 Mar 2010 15:33
Enter Parmeter Dialog Box
I created a form that has an option button to select from a combo box. When I select the type of training from the combo box and click on print preview to see the report, the "Enter Parameter Dialog Box" appears to enter the training. So I have type this in the box in order to get the report. Thanks. Deni... 22 Mar 2010 14:16
Change subform filter after lookup?
In Access2003, I have a subform that I set a filter for on initial lookup. It works fine. Then, I want to "re-filter" the data (for example, to limit the records displayed to those matching a certain Job Number for a given Tech), but the subform doesn't seem to requery. I've tried the following to no effect: ... 26 Mar 2010 15:37
Cancel Add Mode with Required Fields
I have a form that puts the user into data entry mode when they click a command button. But I want to have the ability for the user to cancel that mode if they need to go look something else up. There are required fields in the table the form is writing to. If the user wants to cancel at this point, they have ... 22 Mar 2010 14:16
db backend upgrades
Hello, I need to explore the best way to manage upgrades on a customer backend db, of which there will be many over time. My initial thought is to supply a new empty backend db, and either a) import all data from the earlier current customer db, or b) programatically step through the two db's and ensure... 22 Mar 2010 07:11
Combo Box autopopulate two fields in Form
I want my combo box to autopopulate two fields in form. Is that possible? ... 20 Mar 2010 17:46