First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53
PLEASE HELP: Refresh a subform
Hi All, I am really strugling with refreshing a subform with updated results. Basically, I have certain search criterias and a search button in the form header, and a sub form in the form detail section. So once a user enters any search criteria and hits search, the results should be displayed in the subfor... 1 Apr 2010 15:47
programtically change an Embedded picture of a command button
I'd like to prgramatically change the Embeded picture of a command button. I don't want to use a linked picture because the application is portable and I don't want to have to copy the image along with the .mdb Anyone have sample code for this? ... 1 Apr 2010 13:32
Scrolling in VBA module
I am using Access 2007 on Windows 7 Home Premium. Microsoft USB mouse on an HP dv7 Pavilion laptop. When scrolling down a page of code it works for a few lines then the window freezes for some time. It is only affecting Access because I can Alt-Tab out to another app, then straight back to Access and it is oka... 1 Apr 2010 06:49
Any suggestions on a "Help Document Engine"
Hi, I'm running Access via Office XP Pro and Office 2007 on XP, Vista, and 7. I'm getting pretty close to completing the first Access application I've been working on and figured I need to address the Help documentationi issue. I don't know much about how to create a Help file nor the terminology. So my q... 3 Apr 2010 13:44
"Exit Access" Code
Is there a way I can run some final code (re: backup) after the user clicks the "Exit Access" button (located under the Office button)? Thanks. ... 1 Apr 2010 00:22
Substituting blank fields on a form
Hi, I'm a somewhat basic Access user, so please bear with me. I have a data entry form where the user enters a number of non-required text fields. They then click a button (Add Record) to add the info to a table. What I'm hoping to do, is for the fields that they've left blank, to have them inputted into t... 31 Mar 2010 16:37
Opening the form
Hi Guys, I am created a consult form, is linked to a query, but when the form is open it shows a data already, I would like to have the form empty no data at all and when the use call the record, shows it, another thing is that I want to create a cancel command button and what I want to do is clear all data fr... 31 Mar 2010 21:04
Change Label based on Two Combo Boxes
Hi, I currently have this code in AfterUpdate event for Combo2, hoping it would change label1, but it does not work. : If Me.Combo1.Value = "State" And Me.Combo2.Value = "2008" Or "2007" Or "2006" Then Me.Label1.Caption = "Select a State:" ElseIf Me.Combo1.Value = "City" And Me.Combo2.Value = "2009" Or "2010"... 31 Mar 2010 18:51
Time Value Multiplied for Round Trip Calculation
I have a form in which the user will be selecting how long it takes to get to point B to point B using the following code: =(DateDiff("n",[DriveHours1],[DriveHours2]))\60 & Format((DateDiff("n",[DriveHours1],[DriveHours2])) Mod 60,"\:00") What I need is to be able to multiply that time by 2 and come up with a... 30 Mar 2010 13:54
Continues Subforms Scrolling
Hi all, I have to continuse subforms visible on Main Form. The two subform names are "SubA" & "SubB". I need some code or way that when I scroll on one Subform then other Subform should also get scrolled automatically, so like this I can see correct record row. I'll be very greatful if any friend can help me on... 30 Mar 2010 15:01