First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45
First date and last date of the current month
Please advice code, which I want to use on click event of a button of a FormSPL Me.Text13 = First date of the current month Me.Text16 = Last date of the current month Thanks and best regards Irshad ... 18 Apr 2010 16:25
Calender with available dates showing
I want to make a calender that would be used to show if a report was available for a certain day. If there isn't any for that day then I want the date grayed out. Is this possible to do or does anyone have any suggestions on how I could accomplish this. Thanks ... 18 Apr 2010 02:07
Record Number
I'm migrating an ACC03 database to an ACC07 database. On a particular form, the users claim that in the 03 database they could scroll through the record numbers (the record numbers at the bottom left of the form) in date order, rather than how they were entered -- by record number). Could this be done in ACC03... 17 Apr 2010 11:54
MDE problems gone.
I have been writing a program in 2007 for 2003 on Windows 7 I don't know what happened. The MDE worked fine I had a laundry list of bugs in the so much so I gave up on the MDE thing and kept working. Much later I compiled the program again and - IT WORKED PERFECTLY. ... 18 Apr 2010 03:09
Reference woes
I have an application which references several libraries, besides the standard built-in references. On some systems it works fine, but on one it throws some of the standard symptoms of a broken reference - fails on a Date() function, etc. I can open the References dialog, remove any reference (excep... 16 Apr 2010 23:59
fit to screen on any resolution with access 07
I'm looking for code or the know-how to have my form fit to any size of computer resolution, is this possible? ryan ... 17 Apr 2010 18:33
shell running multi instance
I use Shell to running another MS Access and open another mdb file. I just wonder does shell know that if user running multi instance on the machine? If yes, then everytime MS Access running will Shell bring opened mdb to front? If not, are there any easier way to know the mdb is opened? If not, I have to desig... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
Make field Visible/Invisible
I would like the employee end date field to be invisible if it is null or active, and visible if it is inactive. It works as it is below but I want it to be specific to the record (employee) they are on (autonumber = autonumber)? Also, I want to add a "is not null" statement but dont know the code or exactly w... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
Insert Form in Page
I have a tab with two pages (page1, page2). The first tab contains a list of parameters that the user enters which filters a datasheet form. I've tried to place the datasheet form in the second tab and switch focus when the user is finished with their parameters but this really isn't what I want. How can one ... 16 Apr 2010 12:52
Rich Text control formatted as bold??
I have a control field on my form that is setup as textformat = rich text. In the memo field on the form I need specific parts of the text to show up as bold. Upon form load I am populating the field with string data such as: Me.MyTextBox = "This is a test string generation." I need to set bold only one or ... 16 Apr 2010 10:35