First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38
Be able to Center the texct in datasheet View
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how to center the text in Datasheet view?? Is it possible?? many thnaks for your input!! Cheers, ... 30 Apr 2010 09:29
PivotTable object reference syntax
I am using Access VBA within an Access 2003 database. I've created a PivotTable form and in my FormLoad module I set (or Reset) the objects on this PivotTable form. My problem is trying to find the full object model to know how to reference the object I want to update the 'backcolor' property using VBA. I ca... 29 Apr 2010 22:35
Default Path to the Desktop Folder
Is there a default path to the desktop folder? I was exporting a a form from one database to another. The database I'm exporting to is on my desktop. The path is C:\Documents and Settings\Chad\Desktop\Test Database.accdb. I want to use this saved export in a macro for other people to use, but it is too spec... 30 Apr 2010 14:00
On Click, Open a form, choose a selection then have it populate fi
Hello. I have a form with a subform (datasheet view). In the subform I have a few fields, "Category", "SubCategory", "Amount", "Comments". Upon clicking in the Category field I would like a form called "frm_Categories" to open so that I can choose only one of many selections ( these selections would come from... 29 Apr 2010 19:14
Copy a currency value from one control to another
I have a text box (called ExtendedCost), that has a sum statement in it. I want to copy the value on the exit control event to another text box control (called WithdrawlAmount) on the same form and write the value into WithdrawlAmount box on the Enter Event for the control box, so people don't have to input the... 29 Apr 2010 14:41
Run-time error 3021
I have one form that opens another form to show related records. The 2nd form has a custom record counter that runs the following code: With Me.RecordsetClone .MoveFirst Me.RecCount = Me.CurrentRecord & " of " & .RecordCount End With I got the code from someone here on this forum and... 3 May 2010 23:09
Getting the prev record value
Good morning and thanks for reading this. On my form I have a sub form. In that sub form I have 4 fields I'm using. PrevBal Earned, Used, and Bal. When I do the calculations on the current record every thing comes out correct. Where I'm having the problem is when I go off that record and go back in at some point i... 29 Apr 2010 11:15
Access 2007, Rich Text control. Cannot programmatically change font. Am I mad?
Hi all I have a rich text control (bound to a ntext SQL server field if that's relevant). All I want to do is press a button that will make sure that whatever text is in the control [SectionSummary] is changed to Arial 11. I have pasted some TNR 12 text into the box and when I press my test button the following ... 29 Apr 2010 07:52
visible controls
Visible controls In my form the code for making controls visible and invisible does not work. My code is the following: Private Sub Form_Current() If Me![supplierid] = 1 Then Me.RaufGrade.Visible = False Me.RaufCode.Visible = False Me.AralGrade.Visible = True Me.AralCode.Visible = True ElseIf Me![supplierid]... 29 Apr 2010 11:15
mscomm32.ocx Windows Xp
I wrote an app. on my laptop running Windows 98 and Access 2002 (SP3). The form contains an MS comm control 6.0 (SP3) referencing Com1. I can read the port from the laptop but when I load the program on my desktop, running Windows XP (SP2) and Access 2002 (SP3), I don't get any errors but I also don't receive any d... 29 Apr 2010 10:07