First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Text box color code
Hi all, I am at loss as how to refer to a back color for a text box in Access 2007. I used to write Me.Textbox.Backcolor = 16777215 in earlier versions. In Access 2007 I don't know how due to the colors now having letters instead of numbers Can any one please help Regards and thanks in advance ... 28 Apr 2010 19:45
Switchboard to Datasheet view
Hello, I created switchboards with the wizard in 2003. I inserted the code as recommended: Const conCmdOpenFormDatasheet = 9 and ' Open a form in Datasheet Mode. Case conCmdOpenFormDatasheet DoCmd.OpenForm rst![Argument], acFormDS in the appropriate spots as recommended from http://www.accessmvp.com/JC... 28 Apr 2010 14:02
Call function from on exit event
Hi to All the brain boxes helping here, A dilema that I've encountered & have seen others ask the same scenario is: clicking a button which fires the OnExit event of a cbo box does not execute the code of the button (control not transferred at that stage) My question: is it possible to call a function from th... 28 Apr 2010 10:36
Lock data
I have set a lock on the On Current property for my form Me.Form.AllowEdits = true ' check for approved If Me.approved > 0 Then Me.Form.AllowEdits = False End If Unfortunately there is a combo, select record box on the form so I cant then move to another record as this is locke... 28 Apr 2010 11:44
Resizing Forms
Unlike Access 2003, the 2007 version creates new forms as large tab forms which I cannot seem to adjust in size. I want to make some (but not all) of my forms smaller in size through VBA code but not sure how in 2007. Any advice? ... 28 Apr 2010 03:58
Web Browser Contents
I'd like to send a URL to a WebBrowser control and return the HTML code in the browser. I can create the control and populate it to open a web site. What I'd like now is to return the HTML source code to a variable or otherwise store it in my database. Could someone please let me know how I might achieve this?... 28 Apr 2010 11:44
Disable/Enable all controls on a form based on value of another control
Kurt Heisler wrote: What is the best to way to exclude a specific control (or controls) from the following condition? (e.g., I would like to exclude SubjectID and MRN from being Enabled or Disabled): Dim Ctl As Control On Error Resume Next If IsNull(Me.SubjectID) OR IsNull(Me.MRN) Then For... 27 Apr 2010 20:13
Disable/Enable all controls on a form based on value of another co
The Tag property might come in handy here. Put something like X (or whatever you want) in the Tag property of the controls for SubjectID and MRN. Then modify your code as follows; Dim Ctl As Control On Error Resume Next If IsNull(Me.SubjectID) OR IsNull(Me.MRN) Then For Each Ctl In Me.Controls ... 27 Apr 2010 19:06
Need Help with subform
Good Afternoon. I don't know quite how to explain this but I'll try. I have a subform where I have to enter a date. The date is validated between a beginning and end date. If any where out side of those two dates then a msgbox pops up. It works fine. In fact to fine. When I try and close the main form the Subform... 28 Apr 2010 07:15
Switchboard Label1 Missing
My switchboard comes up with QUIT in the label area on top of the selections. I looked at it in design mode and it looked like Label1 was Quit and Label2 had the label I wanted. So, I deleted the label with Quit in it. Now the switchboard won't start has an error "The control name 'Label1' is misspelled or r... 27 Apr 2010 16:48