First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
cancel form unload
I am doing some data verification in my subform, but users are able to get around this by just selecting the X and closing the form while in the field. Is there a way in the fields on exit event, that when the code runs telling the user they must enter the required data that it also stops the form from unload... 1 May 2010 12:04
Populating a field automatically
I've got a subform that I use to create a waiting list for an event. If a name is selected, currently the user has to click a checkbox to indicate the waiting list. How do I automatically check the check box, if a name is selected from the dropdown? ... 1 May 2010 08:43
Conditional Formatting question
Greetings Access help says that wildcards are not allowed when using conditional formatting. Is there any work-around for this? I'd like to apply this conditional formatting when... Field Value is Like "Area*" Thanks, Becky ... 1 May 2010 00:05
Comparing data from a subform and form
I currently have a form that shows the number of participants allowed to attend a particular event. This field is displayed on the sign-up form for the event. The same form has a subform which does the sign-up (creating a many to many relationship record between participant and event). The users would like to ... 30 Apr 2010 22:59
Showing certain records in a form
The users of a database I am converting to MS ACC07 want to use the the arrows at the bottom of the form (e.g. 1 of 1949 with the arrows) to navigate. I have given them other ways to navigate between records in the table, but they still want to use this. The table is called Outings and has information on events f... 30 Apr 2010 22:59
AllowEdits
Is there a way to allow users the ability to make edits on one control on a form, but not the rest? ... 30 Apr 2010 19:41
Not saving records till "save" command button clicked
If you are in a form and adding information, then close out or go to a new for it just saves the record as long as all applicable fields are filled out. Is there a way to only have a record save if a command button is clicked? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 13 May 2010 22:41
Referencing another field
Hello, I have a Combobox field called "WorkerID" on a form. This field is not tied to the Forms data source. It is pretty much floating, no control source, but it does have a Row Source Type, Select Query that pulls Worker IDs form a table called "tbl_WorkerIDs". This table has both WorkerIDs and WorkerNames. ... 30 Apr 2010 17:27
Subforms
I have a form with 2 datasheet subforms that linked by a payment ID field. If the payment does not equal 0 in the first subform, I'd like a field [Paid] in the second subform to turn red. This field is a check box so that might have to change. Is this even possible?? ... 30 Apr 2010 14:00
Error on filtering data in a from
Hi all, I have a form that displays dates in week, montt, quarter and year format. I use Week: Format([DateCreated],"ww") in the query behind the form. In the form footer i have a text field that performs the Sum of control [fruits] However... When i choose to use the default filter function (right click sel... 30 Apr 2010 07:17