First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
How to change existing table record value by VBA and How to add new record in existing table by VBA
Hi all, I got table in my database with name "tbldata" and i have two fields in that table with the name "Ticket_No" and "Amount". In "Ticket_No" filed column i have value "SD001" and in same row of "Amount" column i have figure "50". With VBA how can i lookup for value "SD001" in "Ticket_No" field and change fig... 18 May 2010 06:00
Populate date to another
Hi Groupies I am trying to populate a Date from one subform to another subform on the same Parent but the field is not populating consistently so I am trying to force it. I have tried a few things, a couple are below: I tried this first: Private Sub lngEmpID_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If IsNull(M... 18 May 2010 10:22
Problem with Combo Box FindNext
I'm an old dBase programer that trying to help some folks write an inventory control database. I made one form that substracts inventory from one table and adds it to another. When I copied this form to make another 'Move' screen I started having trouble. I copied Allen Browne's code from his help screen (... 25 May 2010 10:13
Change Forecolor based upon if statement
On a form I have two controls named [Con1] and [Con2]. On Exit of a third control [ConComm], I am trying to change the font of Label304 only if [Con1] And [Con2] are Not empty or Not Null. So If both [Con1] and [Con2] have entries, then Me.Label304.Forecolor=50787 Else (if there are no entries) Me.Label3... 18 May 2010 08:10
Using textbox using a variable
Hi Guys, I need to know, if I have a variable call (txtField) cointaining the name of a field of my form ex. txtField="Day1Week2", I want to move 3 to Day1Week2 textbox on my form using txtField. Thanks ... 17 May 2010 14:40
Invalid use of Null ----> Help Please
Hi all: I am getting an invalid use of null in the if statement below and do not usnderstand why. Can anyone help me? Background: - rs has been declared as a recordset - rs!GrowerEmail is the email address for our grower/customer - the code below is part of the code used to email a report to our grow... 17 May 2010 12:26
RunTime Error 3070
Thanks in advance I'm an old dBase Command Line Programmer and Access 2007 is kinda of confusing at times. I'm writing an Access 2007 Inventory Control Program. Made one form to subtract inventory from one table and add inventory to another table. This works find. Copied the form, got the tables ready and ... 25 May 2010 10:13
Help with code --> Invlaid use of Null????
Hi all: Can someone please let me know what I am doing wrong in the below code.....it is not all the code but just part of it. What I am doing is using a form to email copies of a report to our growers/customers. When the code loops through our grower/customer table and the grower has an email address it wor... 17 May 2010 11:19
designing form for inserting records into separate table
Hello I want to design my database for inserting records in 2 separate tables and after make search event for searching in both tables and retrieve records. Table 1 contains these fields: Proj id: 2042 Field code: COM Discipline: MG Title: test 1 Doc Type: PR Serial: 0002 Doc No: concatenated by Proj id+... 17 May 2010 11:19
Use DB for a limitated period of time
Hi All I would like to use the db to a certain person for a limited period of time, for example 30 days. After this time the database should be change status, (for example to ask a password) in order to avoid unauthorized use. is it possible to do this ? If yes how ? Let me know Diego -- Message post... 17 May 2010 08:01