First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Conditional Formatting Need for more than 3
In Access 2007 is there any code or add-ins that I can use to have more than 3 conditions on a continous form? -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com ... 27 May 2010 13:45
Refer to SQL statements globally
I have two large SQL statements that I need to use across several forms, reports, etc. Rather than repeat them in each form, I'm trying to store and reference them globally. For example, I'd like to store strSQL1 and strSQL2 in a global module, so I can use either like this in a form: Random form: Me!lst... 27 May 2010 00:37
Append Query to Mainform and Subform
I am using Access 2007. The problem is that my append query for the subform is not updating the online SQL Server table called dbo_Actions_local. The apend query for the main form though is updating the online table called dbo_Contacts. I am not getting any errror messages when I fire the event. First the query f... 26 May 2010 18:04
Assigning work to team 1 and team 2
Hi I need to allocate certain work to 2 teams, the only way I can think of doing this is by building a counter and then giving the even numbers to one team and the odd numbers to the other. Dim db As Database Dim rs As Recordset Set db = CurrentDb() Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tblTeamCounter", dbOpenDynaset... 27 May 2010 08:10
datetime field display
Have a form with a table as Record Resource. There's a datetime field in the table which I would like to break down programmatically and display in two unbound controls: a "hour" combo box and a "minute" combo box. If the user selects other values in the combos, I would like to update the datetime field ac... 27 May 2010 17:04
Webbrowser Activx Control
Hello everyone, I have form with a webbrowser control. I am looking to automate some processes around my work place. I've figured most of it out (how to select elements in the browser; how to click a button on the html form, etc), but i kind of hit a dead end. In the web based app we use. there's a section ... 25 May 2010 19:05
Please Help!!! Macro required to select new record in Subform
Hi all, I have Forms in my database like (see below) MainForm SubformA in MainForm SubformB in SubformA Command Button on SubformA I have below macro on command button Private Sub Command1_Click() Me.SubB.SetFocus DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec End Sub When I open Form "SubformA and click button whic... 25 May 2010 16:53
Pop up form closing - required/validation code
Hi All, I have a pop up form that loads from the afterupdate event of a combo box depending on the result. The information in the pop up form is held in the same table as the combo box that is updated (I'm not sure if this will affect the code I am after but i thought it should be mentioned and this cannot be ... 25 May 2010 17:59
Pop up form closing too soon - required/validation coding
Hi All, I have a pop up form that loads from the afterupdate event of a combo box depending on the result. The information in the pop up form is held in the same table as the combo box that is updated (I'm not sure if this will affect the code I am after but i thought it should be mentioned and this cannot be ... 25 May 2010 16:53