First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Help with Relationships please
I have multiple tables made out for parts of an invoice. Table 1 for Customer Info; Table 2 for Shipping Info; Table 3 for Product Info How can I set a field in Table 1 (Invoice #) to combine with the other tables so that I can do a search and see invoices from the invoice number. Hope that makes sense. ... 30 May 2010 15:26
Want to avoid the possibilty to edit field in listbox
I fill my listbox with code example found on the internet written by Zameer Abdulla, LVLoadData.mdb. I'm not good at programming, only good at copying code :-). When I click twice on the same row in the listbox it becomes possible to edit the first column field. How can I avoid this. Appreciate any tips. Code b... 31 May 2010 19:42
Calendar and Calculator Controls
Ladies and Gents I am trying to gain acces to calendar and calculator controls which are not access version specific as my program is to run on different versions of access. Any ideas or pointers? Regards Tom ... 30 May 2010 12:11
Problem refreshing subform
I'm having problems refreshing a local table in a subform. After selecting a new customer on the main form, my code is supposed to delete the records in the subform and inserts the current customer's records for display . The odd thing is that when I insert a breakpoint and step through the code line-by-line, t... 29 May 2010 00:41
Matching from a form to a subform
I am currently working on a database where the user can select an outing from a form on a combo box. The outing is assigned to a particular Program (via Program name). The outing might be applicable to more than 1 program (which would then have a program name which looks like (program 1/program2) In a subform ... 30 May 2010 01:31
we hoping dat you kan give up 100$ to roshankaiburns@invalid.invalid
"roshan" <roshankaiburns(a)invalid.invalid> wrote im roshan And, can you explain why any of us would be motivated to send any money at all to a total stranger? ... 28 May 2010 17:05
How do I use Access 2007 VBA to print external pdf files?
Ideally, I'd like to use an Access form to open the pdfs, print them and then close Adobe Reader or whatever program is used to do the print job. ... 30 May 2010 01:31
PopUp Form Help
I'm trying to create a pop-up form to allow users to enter data to table that main form is based on. Due to size of main form and because pop-up fields will only be used per certain entries on main form, I want to use a pop-up form to enter needed data. On the main form, I have the fields listed below. For e... 7 Jun 2010 10:47
Final Reminder - Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Community
Microsoft Office Evolves Community as Part of Office 2010 Launch: As you know, this is a big year for Microsoft as we are launching the latest version of Office. Office 2010 is all about making it easy for you to get and use Office on your terms. Office 2010 lets you work from the office, from home, or at s... 28 May 2010 12:40
button and path question
I have a continuous form in Access 2003. I have a form with a txtbox (txtbox1) control showing file documents. I need in a command button to read the record in txtbox1, then search in the path C:\BZ\REF and do one of the following: 1. If the record in txtbox1 exists in the path then open the file 2. ... 4 Jun 2010 18:07