First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Closing Access While Form Is In Print Preview Does Not Trigger Form Unload Event
We use the form unload event of our main form to make sure the user exist through our exit process instead of just closing access with the top right X on the access application. This works if the form is in form view. However, if the user uses the Office button to do a Print\Preview and then clicks on the top ri... 6 Jun 2010 22:47
combo box troubles
Hi, I have a form where if a (vendor) combo box field is "null", a msgbox pops up asking the user to choose a vendor. After a vendor is chosen, an order form pops up with the vendor info populated. All of this is coded on a button: if isnull(forms!frmInventory.vendor) then msgbox "Please choose a Vendor", ... 7 Jun 2010 08:33
looping thru a continous form
I have a situation in which in the header of the continous form has 2 fields that list the warranty length (standard and max). In the continous form there are 2 fields of the same nature that feed off warranty fields (standard by line and max by line). But, the products in the continuous form will and will no... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
Tracking changes to a form's fields---still searching for an a
Douglas, The old value and new value show with your suggestion; however, it is not indicating the correct field in which the changes were made. For example, I changed the City name from "testchange" to "Leesville" and the old and new values were shown in the change table but it showed under the field name of ... 5 Jun 2010 07:04
2 list box iteration
I tried to process something for 2 list box and need to iterate 2 of them and one iterates selected items one iterates all list For i = 1 To lst1.ListCount For Each VarItem In lst2.ItemsSelected ' my loop is here Next VarItem Next i It seems that every VarItem increase the i increase as ... 4 Jun 2010 11:28
Number Error Problem
First of all thanks for reading my post. I have 4 number fields in my table. The default is set to nothing, not 0. In my form when I click on numbers 1-3 I have no problem. I did a msgbox on number 3 and 4. Number 3 field shows nothing and no error. Number 4 field shows a 0 and gives me a null error I have all ... 4 Jun 2010 17:00
Tracking changes to a form's fields---still searching for an answe
I have a table and module set up to track all changes made to a record on my form. I am using the following code for the module: Option Compare Database Function LogChanges(lngID As Long, Optional strField As String = "") Dim dbs As DAO.Database Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim varOld As Variant ... 4 Jun 2010 21:24
create a form that collects parameters
Hi, i need a form where we search for a detail and the result should be published in the bottom, based on the result the user will decide what to do next in acess 2007. i refered the link below http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/HA100963141033.aspx#form_param in this some mistake is there in the macro... 4 Jun 2010 10:21
Login with pwd & Open the main form depends on pwd
We have three groups of user that will use our database. Administrator (my boss & me), PowerUser (Manager / Supervisor) & NormalUser (clerk) Now, my front-end .accde will open my designed form – (main menu1) without any control. What we are planning are : 1. Users should have input their password (user... 4 Jun 2010 02:43
Set focus
Hello Forum Access 2003 I'm trying to set focus in txtStart, Private Sub txtStart_GotFocus() Me.txtStart.SetFocus End Sub but when form is open Focus is in another txtbox How do I set focus in a txtStart? Many thanks ... 5 Jun 2010 13:37
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12