First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
A Great Big Thank You!
Firstly, let me apologize for making this beautiful cross-post. I know it bad etiquette, but in this instance I'm hoping no one will truly mind (after all MS did it with their announcement...). I, like everyone else in this forum, owe each of the contrinbuting members a Great Big Thank You for all the time, p... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Filter List Box
Hello, is there a way to filer data from a List Box like is done for forms? I will use 2 combo Box to filter data as follow: Box1Options: Active, Incative All (meaning: show all record, show only if active is true or only if active is false) Box2Options: Red, Green, Yellow, Purple (Show only record where Red... 27 May 2010 18:11
Checking a forms fields for null
Hi All, I can think of a few ways to accomplish this, but would like to know of a better way. just like when you fill out forms on the web if the field is mandatory it pops up a msg say somthing like "This field isn't optional" if it is left blank. What is the best way to do this in access on a form? I'm... 27 May 2010 18:11
Richiesta salvataggio modifiche in una mascehra
Massimo, credot che On Dirty o On Charge potrebbe funzionare, se la condizione e' Vera (True) allora il msgbox chiede se vuoi salvare i cambi altrimenti esegui Undo (rimetti come era prima). nel mgbBox us IF(... Vui salvare i cambi?... ) vbYes se la risposta e' si non fare nulla altrimenti ilMioControllo.Undo ... 27 May 2010 17:04
Calculate conditiona total at bottom of continuous form.
Hi, I'm running Access via XP Office Pro on Windows 7 Pro. Background: --------------------------------------------------- I'm working on a cash receipts data entry form to track Sunday contributions for a church. We enter the cash and checks in a batches of 20 contribution envelopes. At the time the ba... 28 May 2010 03:56
Syntax error in Update statement
I get a Run-time error 3144 with the following update statement. Could somebody please help me with where I'm going wrong. Private Sub UpdShifts_Click() Dim strSQL As String Dim strSQL2 As String Dim Usern As String Dim strReason As String strReason = DLookup("[Reason]", "tblcnbreakdetails", "[ServiceNo] = ... 27 May 2010 18:11
label formating
That would be great. How do you format the label using VBA? "Dorian" wrote: Why not keep the label formats in a table in the back-end to which each front-end links. -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". "Justin" wrote... 27 May 2010 18:11
Date Differences in Years
Hello, I have the following formula in Access 2007 to determine how many years someone has been with the company. ----- Years of Service: DateDiff("yyyy",[Hire Date],[TodaysDate]) ----- This formula is partially accurate, but not completely because, for example, if someone was hired on 8/24/09 and to... 27 May 2010 20:23
How can I scroll page up/down with arrow keys
I am doing a project on Access 2003. I have a long form and needs to scroll up/down often, That I am doing with my mouse well and Scrollbar. But I want to scroll up/down with my up/down arrow keys. I want to scroll 1 inche down everytime I press my down arrow. I understand I have to write a code onkey up/down... 27 May 2010 23:38
Images won't print on extended form
I have a wide form that prints to two pages. The data will print to the "spill over" second page but any images that would also show on that "spill over" do not print. They do however display on the screen !! What am I doing wrong? I really don't want to create a multi page form. I want to stay with one page... 27 May 2010 14:52