First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
DISABLE printing by Ctrl-P
How can I DISABLE the printing function (under current report) by pressing Ctrl-P. Actually I would like to allow printing ONLY by pressing my 'print' button that have already placed control. -- aw ... 20 May 2010 09:28
=Len(Nz(Me.txtAuthor, 0)) is returning 1 even when the field is blank !
how come (?) when I enter the expression: =Len(Nz(Me.txtAuthor, 0)) it returns the value 1 even when the field is blank ! much thanks, in advance, for any thought you may have -m. ... 18 May 2010 21:26
simple ?- unable to edit text box quandry
on a pop-up form, I have a couple of controls (text boxes...) in the footer, these controls are unbound when the form has it's open event, those fields are populated with data from a separate, unrelated form HOWEVER, I am not able to edit the fields (they behave as if they were locked, which they are not) ... 18 May 2010 19:15
code to use Acrobat menu?
Hi all... In Access 2007, is there code I can use to access Acrobat menu functions? I have a form button that used to change the user's printer to PDFWriter (A2K, Acrobat 5.0), print the form, then reset user's printer to previous default. This button was working fine in A'07 version as well (mod printer n... 19 May 2010 14:55
Option Group Type Mismatch
I am using Access 2007 on a Windows 7 machine. I have an unbound form named frmChoose_Reports to select reports to print. This form has two option groups named ReportSelctor and ReportType. ReportSelector contains 11 option buttons to select the desired report and ReportType contains 3 option buttons to select... 19 May 2010 17:09
Not all data is populated when clicking tab?
Hello, I have a strange problem with my access form. I have a subform with a couple tabs. When I click on one the tabs, part of my information is displayed and on the lower left hand side it says "Calculating..." I then won't be able to click anywhere else on the form, ie click on the scroll bars to drag the form... 18 May 2010 17:02
Linking Powerpoint show to a button
How do I link a power point show to run automatically at the click of a button on a form? I have a power point show of instructions that I would like to run when the user clicks the 'Instructions' button. Thank you, Cathy ... 19 May 2010 11:35
Business days code
Hi, please does anyone know of any functions in Access that allow you to calculate the number of days between business days (excluding weekends and holidays)? Thank you. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201005/1 ... 24 May 2010 13:29
Check boxes - Can I intercept the checking of...?
So I have a check box on a form that is attached to a field on a Link Table. If you do not have a record created yet and click the check box, the whole thing hangs - there is no primary key set. So what I want to do is run an if/then function which checks/unchecks the box if there is information in the main ... 18 May 2010 14:48
Operation not supported in transactions
Hi, I have a form with a subform, the user can select a supplier from the main form and the sub form will display all related products for this supplier. If the user then does a find and replace on say the discount column and does a global change i.e. changes all fields that contain 10% to 0% then this would ... 18 May 2010 06:00