First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
how can I find out number of pages in tab control
Hi, how can I find out number of pages in tab control thanx alekmil ... 13 May 2010 07:11
Repeat afterupdate code
Hello, I have a form that has about 25 inputs for data. I then have about 15 boxes that I just calculate some numbers so people can see what the effects are as they enter it. So for every data entry point I have the code behind AfterUpdate calling Private Sub Start_number_AfterUpdate() Call Calculations ... 12 May 2010 23:40
DataSheet Sumary
Hi Guys/Girls, Access 2007 I have a Datasheet form into another as a subform I have a sumary texbox unbound in the first Datasheet, that takes the its value from another unbound texbox placed into the subform. This works just fine.The problem I need to solve is the sumary. This shows the value until I c... 16 May 2010 05:57
colours in the fomrs
n my form I have 2 columns, namely products.office and productsOld.office. They contain prices.They are mostly identical but sometimes they differ.Is it possible, when they are not identical, the row to be red? I know that for forms it is not possible, but maybe I am wrong ? for example: namely products.office ... 12 May 2010 18:07
Navigating multiple tab controls on a form
I have a form that I use for data entry. The form has 21 different tabs that a user could potentially enter data into. I know this sounds like overkill, but it is necessary. The issue I have is that not all 21 Tab Control headers are visible for the user to select in order to input data. Is there some kind ... 12 May 2010 13:37
Code for "OK" in Dialog Box to lead to selected records in Form Vi
Let's say that I have a "United States" Database with 50 records - each record contains information about each state (i.e. population, state bird, sports teams, governor's name, etc.) Once the database is opened, the user will go to a switchboard, that contains several search for lists (i.e search by state bir... 12 May 2010 17:00
using another field as default
I have a form in which I need to do a default value of one textbox with the value of another textbox. The max warranty txtbox default value should be the contract warranty textbox value. Both fields are bound fields. A majority of time the max will be the same as contract but there are times when max is a lo... 12 May 2010 17:00
Form size changing
Access 2003. I have an input form with a command button that executes a stored procedure (through a pass-through query) to write records to a table in SQL Server. On click, the form restores itself. I don't have any code changing the size. There are several things happening, pass through query being run, null v... 12 May 2010 10:16
How do I check the current value of check box not reffering it by
Hi, let's say I'm writing a code and I'm in the middle of event procedure for check box. How do I check the current value of check box not reffering it by name? Is there any other way than reffering it by its name. I want same code to apply to several check boxes so I don't want to names fixed in code. Thanx ... 12 May 2010 10:16
stLinkCriteria
This is the code in my button on a form that opens a pop-up form. Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String If IsNull(Me.PrintDate) And IsNull(Me.Date) Then MsgBox "You did not enter a Work Order. Enter a Work Order, including the Date, then press the Submit And Print Order Button." ... 12 May 2010 22:33