First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Filtering a Form Based on a Subform
I have a form that has all the hotels we use for our show. It has a subform for each show that we are using that hotel for. I use a dialog box for my housing director to find individual hotel records that allows her to select a show and then select a hotel (the hotel combo filters the list of hotels to only t... 4 May 2010 16:51
link system table
I name my System Table USystblsystem in the backend for the system purpose. I tried to link USystblSystem to my frontend, but the system table does not show in the list. Are there any way to link backend system table to frontend? Your information is great appreciated, ... 7 May 2010 08:56
repair database exclusive open
My database corrupted and want to open exclusive to repair database, but some users still on the system that I am unable to open exclusive to repair the database Are there any way to kick off all users when disaster repair? Your information is great appreciated, ... 5 May 2010 09:20
Reading xlsx using fso -logic..
I am reading an excel spreadsheet that has data starting from line 3 and store it in Access 2007 database. It has coulmn names but they are not relavant so I want to skip them and assign a different name. There are around 250 columns so I am just trying to read a few columns to test my code. I don't wan to use tr... 6 May 2010 17:38
Access 2003 and Windows 7
I keep finding problems with my Access 2003 database running on Windows 7. I have dlls that won't stay referenced when front ends are saved out to non-win 7 machines. i have a rich text control that is missing when i run the form on a win 7 machine but still runs perfectly on pre-win 7. I think it's a 64bit i... 4 May 2010 15:42
Changed a form to have two tab control
Code was writtten on the original form, but form is still named the same, the only thing that has changed is the control for the form changed to tabbed control and then I moved the individual controls to the appropriate tabbed sheets. Having a problem with the cmd buttons exiting to a main form, so I am thinkin... 4 May 2010 13:28
Locked Subform still lets me delete a record
I've got a main "customer" form that displays things like Name and other general info, then I've got a subform that displays some info in a linked one-to-many table. The link is based on the "ID" of the user (an auto-number field in the main "customer" table, just a normal numeric field in the linked table). ... 10 May 2010 16:34
Controlling fields in continous subforms (hunting for ideas)
Hi all, Just would like some of your views as to how to go about solving a problem. I have two tables (A and B) that are linked through a form to create records in a link table (C). Lets say that (A) represents bedrooms and (B) represents tenants. Obviously a tenant could stay in different rooms at different... 4 May 2010 14:35
Opening a query from a command button
I have several queries opening from a single command button. The first should be: DoCmd.OpenQuery DELETEtbldatentry I get an error message telling me "DELETEtbldatentry = empty" the query name is correct (including case) and the query opens and runs fine when opened manually. What am I doing wrong? ... 4 May 2010 13:28
not recognising a query
the line: DoCmd.OpenQuery DELETEtbldatentry shows me an error message: DELETEtbldatentry = empty The name is correct and the query works fine when opened manually. What am I doing wrong? ... 4 May 2010 12:21