First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
Updating a Form Based on Updates to Subforms
I have a form that contains three subforms (for order items, payments, and assigned booths). Each of these subforms contains a button that calls a form to use for adding or changing records to make it easier and more intuitive for the user to fill out and to catch user errors before they get saved into the rec... 23 Apr 2010 11:48
Pointing a specific line in a continuous form
Hi Guys, I am using a continuous form as subform, I am using the table fields in this subform, the user needs to click on a check box to mark the record as deleted and input the date the record was delete, some times the user doesn't include the date but I don't know how to point the specific record and tell t... 23 Apr 2010 13:55
postmessage to kill mdn application
I use following code to get Windows Handle and PostMessage API to kill my application. The KillProcess kill the the main form of the application, but not MS Access application. What should I change to kill MS Access application? Your help is great appreciated, Private Declare Function apiGetWindow Lib "... 23 Apr 2010 10:46
Add 31 records w/ consecutive dates w/ command button?
Thank you for any help! I've read the forums and don't understand most of the postings since I don't know how to program code. I have an Access '03 DB with “Tbl Volunteer Opportunities” that has a field named [Date]. The events we track occur daily for about three months into the future. It's tedious enteri... 22 Apr 2010 23:06
Applying Hyperlink in Access Genrated Email
I am trying to apply a hyperlink to an email that is generated out of Access and sent to Outlook The message body needs to say something like this: The Report is now posted on the server: LINK: \\Server\Test I need the \\Server\Test to be hyperlinked above Below is what I have so far On Error GoTo Err_cmdEm... 22 Apr 2010 17:39
dlookup using several fields
I have a field on a form that needs to automatically populate by matching 5 different fields in a table. any help will be appreciated! ... 22 Apr 2010 08:16
Add New Record for Combo Box
For a Chemical Inventory database, there are the tables: Containers A bottle, jar, or other container of "stuff", and its qty and unit Substances A chemical, its CAS Registry #s, and Hazard Class ContainerSubstances The % of each Substance in a Container There is ... 22 Apr 2010 12:26
Coding for shortcut keys
I have an Access application that was written by someone else (in Access 2003) which has a form with various checkboxes on. The checkboxes can be set to true/false by using some shortcuts - for example Alt + P. The user wants a new checkbox to be added, with a new shortcut to toggle the setting. The problem I h... 22 Apr 2010 05:09
Using the DLookup function
I have a table that includes a field StartDate. Another table (HOLIDAY) holds dates announced as Holidays. I am trying to use the Lookup function to see if my StartDate matches a HolidayDate. I have tried If Forms!frmAssignment!StartDate = DLookup("HolDate", "HOLIDAY", "HolDate = " & Me.StartDate) Then......... ... 21 Apr 2010 15:42
looking for a way around a write conflict...
I have 2 forms which share a common a table (frmmainMenu, and frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions) On the first form (frmMainMenu), there is a command button that opens the second form (frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions) -the 2nd NEVER opens otherwise (it is ALWAYS opened by the first) when the 2nd form (frmFixtureS... 21 Apr 2010 21:55