First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Problem with closing from from Close Button
Hi, I'm running Access via Office XP Pro on Windows 7. I've already read the other forum discussion on this subject & I'm still having a problem. I have a form called frmWarranty_Search. It can be run from either a main menu program (in which case the OpenArgs is set to ""). Or it can be run from other... 18 Apr 2010 23:03
Change color on date field in form for re-certification
My main form has two different date fields on it. One date field needs to be re-certified every 6 months, and the other field needs to be re-certified every 12 months. I would like each of those fields to automatically change color depending on how much time as elapsed since that training. For the 6 month fiel... 18 Apr 2010 02:07
sending sms directly from MS Access
I'm using Outlook 2007. Outlook 2007 provide me function of sending text messages. I want to automate so that I can send the text message from withing MS Access the same as I do with sending and email. But I can't get it to work. The code that I use on the click event of my frmTextMessages send button is the follow... 14 Apr 2010 08:47
Creating a string based on a query
Hello, I have a query who generate a different number of rows depending on the parameters I use to filter it by. In this query, there is a column that I need to transfer to a string. Let's say that the column's name is 'date'. If the query yields two rows and the entries in this column are 'May 2nd' and 'Ju... 14 Apr 2010 12:12
Subform changes to totally different subform upon save!
This is a very strange one. I have several forms attached to this form, [service orders]. There are several subforms (5 to be exact) -- Subforms for: Customer Address, SO line Items, Machine/Group Subform, and a couple other subforms. When I save the main from, [service orders], the SO Line items subform chan... 14 Apr 2010 17:49
Compile error: Argument not optional
Hi In continues form in Access 2003 I'm trying to apply a filter using txtboxes and checkboxes. Here is the code I have on a command button (cmdFilter).Nevertheless, when I fill the txboxes and select one or several checkboxes and I click the cmdFIlter vba editor displays this message: Compile error: Argume... 13 Apr 2010 20:43
Absolute Field Validation
My main form is based on tbl_household_info which stores contact information and subform is based on tbl_family_member which stores name, gender, birthdate, etc. On the subform, I have a field called relationship that can be any of these values: Head of HH Husband Wife Son Daughter What I would like to ha... 20 Apr 2010 07:15
laboratory data model design
Any one of you have any idea about Lab data model design. I am trying to create an efficient datamodel ( with all different normalized tables ) from scratch. As of now I have one table with demographic data and another table with 'Tests details', one with instrument details( machine on which test is performed. ... 14 Apr 2010 13:20
COMMAND BUTTON CAPTION
I need a code that when I click on a button the command button says "Something", and when clicked again says "Something else", and so on and so forth, for example. Thank you! ... 13 Apr 2010 11:43
Tickbox Update
Hi hope someone can help I have a form with lots of differnt tickbox options. What i want to do is have a routine so that when two options are ticked Or to the value true, a specific field then becomes ticked. The code i have tried is below, Any help would be greatly appreciated If Me.***CampaignMail = -1... 13 Apr 2010 15:06