First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44
does a window or dialog have a return value when closed
I have a dialog that does a search and needs to return the search results to the calling function. Especially if the seach is cancelled or produces no result. When a result is produced, I can handle that by updating a control on the calling form, but unless I have hidden controls on the calling form, I can't ... 20 Apr 2010 03:07
Selecting Printer Tray for Mail Merge
Grab Albert's printer change code from his a little more than temporary web page... http://www.members.shaw.ca/AlbertKallal/msaccess/printch2k.zip -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-formscoding/201004/1 ... 19 Apr 2010 20:54
limit screen updating
on a subform, I have a command button that assigns values to and then makes visible a couple of the controls (picture box and a label) on the main form it works fine; however, it looks like the entire screen is updating; is there a way to limit the update to the specific controls being referenced? many thanks... 19 Apr 2010 21:56
need an acDialog clarification
I have the following code: Dim stDocName As String Dim stLinkCriteria As String strOpenArgs = "true" & "~" & Me![Manufacturer] & "~" & Me![CatalogNo] stDocName = "frmFixtureInstallationNotes" stLinkCriteria = "[Manufacturer] = '" & Me.Manufacturer & "' AND [CatalogNumber] = '" & Me.Catalo... 19 Apr 2010 21:56
Tabs disappear on tab contgrol
When I am on tab 1 and it is longer than one display screen, when I change to tab to, the tabs do not appear on the form until I scroll up. How do I tell Access to always show tabs? ... 19 Apr 2010 15:43
Check Table, if found, fill Fields
I did a mess of a database, and I'm trying to clean it up. My original database/Table has Date Received, Last Name, First Name, SSN, FormFrom, FormType (pulldown) and several other fields, including Date Completed, and a Record field that's an Autonumber. Every time someone requests a letter/form etc from us they... 19 Apr 2010 19:52
VBA to send email via outlook. Sendusingaccount
Hello, I have been able to write a code that will send email via outlook. The next improvement I would like to do is to select the account for outgoing email. On my outlook I have 2 email accounts. (My personal account which is the default. Another account is the shared account and it is the one I want my VB... 23 Apr 2010 09:43
Total filtered record count on filtered adp form
Hello everyone, I have a form in an ADP front end to SQL server 2005. I know how to get a total record count for the record set but when I filter the form the count stays the same. I would like to show the same number that shows on the box between the navigational butons. ... 18 Apr 2010 21:57
Filter Juction Table and related tables
Hello I have a Relational DB in Access 2003. I have a Junction Table with (PK OOB and WordID) Keys. The Junction Table is linked many to One to TOOB and TWrd. TOOB [ObrID(PK), Fld1, Fld2, Fld3, Fld4 and Fld5] TWrd[(WrdID(PK), WordName} I need to filter in an unbound txtbox by Wordname entering one, two, thre... 19 Apr 2010 07:25
Command button in a form
I have the following coding on a command button in a form: Private Sub cmdSelectAllIssuers_Click() Dim s As String s = "UPDATE tbl Master Comps SET Tbl Master Comps.Issuer Select Check Box = True " & _ "WHERE (((tbl Master Comps.Issuer Select Check Box)=False));" Currentdb.excute s End Sub It gives me a ru... 18 Apr 2010 14:11