First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
showing days of the week from the date
I would like to show the day of the week based of the date e.g. 27th April 2010 - Tuesday, is this possible? please help. Many thanks ... 29 Apr 2010 05:41
Auto generating primary key number
Good Morning; I am a little new at this so I hope I am asking the right question in the right group I am trying to set the primary key for a small database. As I understand it, I do not want to use “auto number” for this field. What I was thinking was trying something like. What I am hoping to do is when... 27 Apr 2010 11:03
Timer of Form
Hi Guys, I need help in showing a timer value in a text box as well the user can still operate a form within the database, whilst the counter is counting down. I want ot be able to set a variable timer say to 30 seconds and be able to update text boxes within a form. I don't know if it is possible to update t... 27 Apr 2010 19:06
How to use Or in txtbox
John In my Database there is a Table storing selected words. To simplify what I need, lets say that I have seven tables: Table1 OOBID (Primary Key wounded to Foreign Key in Table2 and Table4 and Table6 ) Field1 Field2 Field3 Field4 Table2 OOBID WRDSID Table3 WRDSID (Primary Key wounded to Foreign ... 26 Apr 2010 20:38
How to use Or in txrbox
Hi Working in a relational db in Access 2003 I have a continuous form (MyForm). In Header section of the form I have an unbound txtbox control to enter words separated by Or. After entering the word(s) user click a button to trigger searching the word(s). My form is based on Allen's Browne search example. Thus sea... 26 Apr 2010 18:22
Events for a multiselect list box
I'm confused about what events occur with a multi-select list box. When I select an item from the box (shift-click), does the Click event or the AfterUpdate event occur? How do I return control to my program after making my selection(s) from the list box? In other words, how does the list box know that I'm done... 26 Apr 2010 21:45
PLEASE HELP: Send email from Access with data in email body
Hi All, How can I send email from access with data displayed in the email body? I have a button "Email users" in access custom form that sends email to all the users, But I dont know how to send them their particular schedule only. For eg: Here is what My Table looks like: Users Day Time User1 M ... 7 May 2010 00:15
Can't select - Combo Box
Access 2003. I have a subform that has a record source query. The query joins two tables. DeFault View: Continuous. Allow Edits, Adds, Deletes are all Yes. Data Entry = Yes. Locked = No, Enabled = Yes. Most other form properties are default. I successfully populate the ClassTitle ComboBox's Row Source wi... 26 Apr 2010 16:06
I can't see my last posted question and asnwer
Hello This page shows shows in Forms coding that I have 18 messages, however, I cannot see my last question and respective answer. Could you me reason about it. Many thanks ... 27 Apr 2010 12:12
Set focus issue
Hi Guys, I have this routine to not let the users type more than 100 characters, the problem is that after the message the focus is on the next field, I can't make it stay on ComboJobName even when I'm using Me.ComboJobName.SetFocus, there is any special reason for this to happen. Thanks Private Sub Com... 26 Apr 2010 10:16