First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Can't Find the Date field
Hello, I am having an issue where I need to have a field on a form populated by the 'Date' Function by a click on a command button. However I am getting an error message that Access can not find the "Date" field. I'm sure this means I've named some object somewhere in my db "Date" but I can't find it. Is ther... 14 May 2010 09:30
Click Image and call label Click event
I have a menu form with labels and images. I have highlight and unHighlight code functioning fine (switching images, fonts, etc). All of my labels have _click() events that are currently the standard Private Sub cmdName_click() events that all work correctly. I created a function Function ImageClick (cmdName as ... 11 May 2010 13:25
undo sorts button
I have a form with a subform that is displayed in datasheet view. When I right click to sort on a column I get A-Z and Z-A options but there is no clear all sorts option so I would like to add a button to clear all sorts. The button is in the detail section beside the subform. The subform name is called [sub... 11 May 2010 12:18
Displays Allen’s Browne filtered records in another form
I have Allen's Browne Search 2000 form in My Database in Access 2000. The search controls are in Form Header and I would like that after clicking the filter button, records must be displayed in another Form (in my case FData) rather that in Detail. Could you suggest how to do it. I would really appreciated it ... 11 May 2010 03:33
Help screen for VBA in A2007
I have been trying to use VBA in Access 2007. I need the help function often and find it non-existent in A2007-all they give you is some useless macro items. Is there a way to get the the great help screen that you could get in A2000? Or, is there some other place on the web where you can enter something ve... 10 May 2010 23:13
Export query to XML file
Hi, I am trying to export a select query to a XML file but didn't find any success. Here is the code I use...... Application.ExportXML ObjectType:=acExportTable, DataSource:="ForXML", DataTarget:="VendorData.xml" The ForXML is the select query. I noticed that when I export from a table it works just... 13 May 2010 13:50
to run code when user click on CTRL-F
Is it possible to run code when user click on some control key like ctrl- F? Your information is great appreciated, ... 10 May 2010 23:13
Ctrl- F for search
I have a search button on the form which works fine. I tried to use Ctrl-F to do the same function and get "an error occurred in a call to the Windows Date and Time Picker control" I have DateTimePicker control on the form. Are there any conflict with Ctrl-F search function and DateTimePicker ActiveX control? ... 10 May 2010 14:20
onKeyDown: �how to call my own function?
Try onKeyDown= "=myFunction()" -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "robeito" <robeito(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:58D1F1AF-1A19-4E65-91CE-36163DCC35C5(a)microsoft.com... Hello everybody: Actual situation of my form: ... 11 May 2010 05:42
raise form events programmatically
Is it possible to raise built-in form events programmatically? I have a feeling it isn't but thought I would check. For instance, I want to do something like this within a private sub on the form: RaiseEvent Delete(Cancel) and have it trigger the Access.Form delete event -- i.e. without actually d... 11 May 2010 16:48