First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
How do I check the current value of check box not reffering it
How do I do passing objects and names? "Marshall Barton" wrote: That will work in most situations, but there is no guanantee that the active screen object is the form with the check box. You would be better off if you can find a way to use the FORM's ActiveControl property. If your com... 16 May 2010 17:56
Lookup value and control depends on lookup result
I have 1 qry & 1 form. Query named : QRY_bl_SalesInvoice BL no. Sales Invoice BL001 IV509999 BL002 (blank) BL003 IV507777 Under the FORM, drop-down box named “dropdownBL” is used by user to select BL no. under the qry on (a). Questions : How I set the foll... 14 May 2010 16:08
Duplicated Invoice number checking when leave the field
I have a FORM to input NEW invoice information. How can I write code for prompt user of duplicate invoice number being inputted (under the form) when user leave this field IMMEDIATELY (rather than my existing one do this when all information already input and prompt you at the time of saving) -- aw ... 13 May 2010 23:47
Need to close mulitple forms
Hello, I need help writing code to close two forms at the click of a button. I have the below code but it keeps erroring out. I want to close a form called "frm_AddtlToolsCasesUIBAll" and the current form that I am on/the form that has the button to close both forms. How should I rewrite this? Private Sub C... 13 May 2010 20:30
Undo a combo box selection
I am using a combo box to pick a value for a foreign key. The foreign key field (long integer type) starts out empty, and then is populated via the combo box. Later, wanting to reverse the selection and depopulate the field, I select and delete the contents of the combo box. When I move off the combo box Acc... 14 May 2010 13:56
Shared Sub-form referring to a field in the same sub-form
Hello. I have a subform called "frm_SubformCaseDetail". This sub-form is a sub-form on many Forms, about 20 in total for so many different reasons. I have a problem in the sub-form. One field references another field, example the Sub-Category combobox field narrows down its list based upon the Category combob... 16 May 2010 17:56
Reload Previous Filter
AC2002 I can't seem to save the existing me.Filter to the me.Tag property during either the OnFilter or OnApplyFilter events. I want to copy the previous filter back into the me.Filter when the user clicks the cmdPreviousFilter button. The approach is this: Every time the user applies a filter, save the old ... 13 May 2010 16:03
Two problems, Conditional Formatting and Printing a record
I know these are two seperate problems, but I got them to work and I don't understand how. First: I have 6 fields that are conditionally formatted to be bold/red bg/yellow font if a corrosponding check box is ticked. It is coded: EXPRESSION IS [HP].Value=-1 Where HP is the Checkbox It doesn't wo... 13 May 2010 12:43
3022 error while run update SQL
I use CurrentDb.Execute strMYSQL, dbFailOnError to run my update query. I got run time error 3022 which is duplicate records found. I tried to update multi records from the code. I use following code to filter out the error, MS Access only updates the first record. Err_Handle: Select Case Err Ca... 13 May 2010 12:43
get ip address
any function to get IP address of the machine? Your information is great appreciated, ... 13 May 2010 11:37