First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Error 2465; Can't Find Field
The section of code below is causing me problems. Private Sub AddBadParts() Dim dbs As DAO.Database Dim strSQL As String Dim MyDate Dim MyTime Set dbs = CurrentDb 'strSQL = "INSERT INTO tblTally ([CatalogNumber]) VALUES (" & Me.[txtCatNum] & ");" strSQL = "INSERT INTO t... 27 May 2010 17:04
Allen Browne's Recurring events
Greetings all, I am working on a small staff scheduling db based on Allen Browne's Recurring events. See http://allenbrowne.com/AppRecur.html. I have added a work day function based on Arvin Meyer's function - http://www.datastrat.com/Code/GetBusinessDay.txt. It works fine if I add consecutive workdays, w... 25 May 2010 10:13
Adding a Field Name from Table/Query to Excel Export File
What I have is an export file to excel which I am able to do successfully using an OutputTo macro: Object Type: Query Object Name: ZZZ_Executive_Summary Output Format: Miscrosoft Excel 97-2003 (*.xls) Output File: "C:\ES\" & Format(Date(),"mm-dd-yyyy") & " Executive Summary. xls" What I would like to do is add... 25 May 2010 10:13
Adding data in a continuous form
Hi Guys, I have a blank continuous form to include some data, the thing is that when I finish the first line, I want to press enter and open a new line and include the second line and so on, but this is not happening, when I press nothing happen. I really appreciated if someone may help me with this. Tha... 25 May 2010 13:33
How to add record in Subform which is in another Subform
Hi all, I have Subform "SubA" on another Subform "SubB". And "SubB" is on Form called "Main". On "SubB" I have button called "Add New Record" and I got macro (see below) on this button's click event. Private Sub Command1_Click() Me.SubA.SetFocus DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec End Sub When I open Form "SubB"... 25 May 2010 08:02
Combo Box Auto expand List Width
it's possible to have a Combo Box List Width (the list only not the combo box it self) to expand to fit to its contents? I am using Access 2007. ... 25 May 2010 13:33
On Close assign a value
I would like to assign a value to a field when closing a form. I have three employees (buyers) that we manually assign records for them to work. I would like to do this automatically based on the ID# of the record. I have the idea of what to do, but not sure how to program it. In my table - tblreqs - I wo... 24 May 2010 16:50
Custom Record Selector Controls that don't work like the built-in
Are you doing a me.requery after adding the new records? -- Daryl S "Patrick Potvin" wrote: Hello, I've created my on 'Previous' and "Next' controls for record selecting over Access's built-in record selectors.because I wanted to get rid of (hide) the selector bar at the bottom of my form. ... 24 May 2010 10:08
Objects on form are hidden
I have an Office 2003 database with subforms. The subform displays, but the objects do not show. It displays as one giant rectangle, but all text boxes, etc are completely hidden. Moreover, if I open the subform up, the result is the same. However, if I go to design view, all objects appear. I a... 24 May 2010 15:44
Custom Record Selector Controls that don't work like the built-in ones
Patrick Potvin wrote: I've created my on 'Previous' and "Next' controls for record selecting over Access's built-in record selectors.because I wanted to get rid of (hide) the selector bar at the bottom of my form. My controls work fine up until I add a new record (using a custom control for that too). Once I... 24 May 2010 10:08