First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Win7 taskbar prograssbar from VBA
I've read a bunch of confusing stuff online about how to use the new taskbar features, progressbar etc from VB. I even DL'd example code from MS that won't even load in VB 2010. Does anyone have ACCESS SPECIFIC example of how to get to these new functions? aha roger ... 19 May 2010 17:09
How prevent input mask appearing in locked date field?
Access 2003. When user clicks in a date field that has enabled = false, locked = true, the input mask appears even though no data can be entered. Seems like an Access bug. How to prevent mask appearing? -- Dorian "Give someone a fish and they eat for a day; teach someone to fish and they eat for a lifetime". ... 19 May 2010 18:17
list box requery
I use MyList.Requery to refresh my list box row source. It only refresh data first time. I have requery code on combo box AfterUpdate. It seems the list box only refresh first time. It does not requery my data after first time change data. It seems the code working, but for some reason, maybe the property set, it... 19 May 2010 18:17
synchronizing Combo boxes
I cannot seem to get my combo boxes to properly Sync up. Im not sure if the code i am entering is wrong or what the deal is. Can someone help me out? I have two tables State and Countydocs. I am trying to make it so when the user uses the first combo box(cbostate) to pick a state, the counties for that stat... 19 May 2010 11:35
choose function
I would like to use choose function from dropdown box column 4. for example: Choose([myform[![mydropdown]![column](4), myvalue = "something", myvalue = "that thing") Can I do above using choose function? If I can, can you please advise the proper syntax? If not, any other solution for this? Your help is gr... 20 May 2010 12:47
Tracking changes made to a field on a form
I have followed the steps described on Microsoft Online to record the date and time when a record is modified and added these fields to my form. Is there a way to drill this process down to when a field has been modified and indicate which field(s) was/were modified? If so, I would need step by step direction... 21 May 2010 08:25
The data has been changed message
Hi, I'm getting a following message, always on the same page of tab control: The data has been changed. Another user edited this record and saved the changes before you attempted to save your changes. Re-edit the record. I know that there isn't any other user working on database. What could be a problem? ... 21 May 2010 08:25
Running tally on form
MS Access 2003 front end, Sql back end, multiple user environment. Info: I have a form used for auditing evidence. It is based on a select query whose criteria is the storage location [STORAGE]. A barcode is scanned which inputs the unique identifier [ID] for the item. VBA code then determines if the item ... 19 May 2010 14:55
Using Access to create an appointment and add attendees
Hi i am using Access to create an appointment in outlook. I have the code for creating the appointment but i am struggling to add attendees. This is what i have so far; DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdSaveRecord Dim objOutlook As Outlook.Application Dim objAppt As Outlook.AppointmentItem Dim objR... 20 May 2010 09:28
Actioning Icon
I have created a form. I would like to create an icon to save and to search. ie. 1. If i click the icon the data to be saved in a related table 2. After entering any text in a field , if I click a icon (search) the particular data may come in form. ... 19 May 2010 09:21