First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
Public Function to display in text box
Have public function (loaded in the global module) that produces a variable as a double. That all works fine as evidenced by the debug.print method in the immediate window. I desire to have the current value of the variable displayed in a text box. I created a callback function (loaded in global module) ... 6 May 2010 09:40
Me.Undo Follow UP
I would like to set code in a form that does not allow a user to delete an entry but at the same time allows them the ability to change it. Currently my code does not differenciate between the two and will not allow changes. Any thoughts on how to tweak this? If IsNull(Me.Grant2_Goal) = False Or _ IsNull... 6 May 2010 00:56
Form_current() firing multiple times
I have a form with two subforms (on separate tab pages), MDB project, Access 2003. When it initially opens, Form_Current on the active subform fires once, as it should. But when you move to another record (ie. from the main form), it fires Form_Current on the active subform 4 times. Then subsequent record-... 5 May 2010 13:47
Filling a field with multiple criteria
I need a field on my form that will autofill after a combo box (cbxCompany) updates. It must look at other fields on the record and return the value, [Goal], from a table (tblMailCodeTasks). Fields on Table (tblMailCodeTasks): TaskID TaskCategory MailCode DisabilityIndicator State Goal Active VolumeCod... 5 May 2010 13:47
Credit Card Integration
Has anyone integrated a web-based credit card transaction processor into an Access App? What vendor did you use? Any sample code available? ... 5 May 2010 12:40
Combo box synchronization
Hello, I have a database where I want to have an Events form that will track all contacts and the Organization they work for. Several contacts can belong to one Organization, so I have a MainContact and MainOrganization table. The MainContact table includes first name, and last name as separate fields, as w... 14 May 2010 16:08
default value for one field based on another
I have a form with two date fields on it - Service Date and Posted Date. Since in most cases the Service Date will be the same as the Posted Date, I have the default value of Posted Date field set to the value of the Service Date field by using the following expression in the default value property: =[Service... 5 May 2010 12:40
Reading xlsx file-- examples please
Hi All, I am looking for some example to read .xlsx file which has about 45 columns and 150 rows using VBA. I need to specify the data type for each variable in my code as my age variable has character values and it is importing as missing if I use transferspreadsheet. Also my headers are spread in 2 rows which loo... 5 May 2010 11:33
Microsoft Responds to the Evolution of Online Communities
Date 5/4/2010 Starting in early summer 2010, Microsoft will begin progressively closing down the Microsoft public newsgroups to enrich conversations in the rapidly-growing forum platform. This decision is in response to worldwide market trends and evolving customer needs. Microsoft continues to invest in forums t... 7 May 2010 06:44
This worked for me
Select Case rst!Command 'go to another switchboard. Case conCmdGotoSwitchboard Me.Filter = "[ItemNumber] = 0 AND [SwitchboardID]=" & rst!Argument Me.FilterOn = True Dean Slindee wrote: Access 2007 Switchboard buttons stop working 06-Dec-09 Environments tested: Windows7, WindowsXP, Access 2007, Acc... 4 May 2010 19:06