First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Annoying Data Type Conversion Error
Recently I converted a bound data entry form to an unbound form. Since then I've been getting emails from users who say that they get a "Data Type Conversion Error" when they hit the Save Data button on the form. Can someone look at the VBA code behind the Save Data button and tell me what might be causing this... 28 May 2010 17:05
Error 2147352567
I have a combo box on it that searches for the record on my form. My problem is that when I enter a new record using my command button to add a new record, then try to search for another record on my form using my combo box, I get the following message: Error 2147352567 Update or CancelUpdate without AddNew or... 28 May 2010 11:34
Export Table Records to txt file
Hi all, I have Table "T_Data" in my database. In "T_Data" I have 220000 records. I need to export them into txt files. I need some kind of macro which should export chunk of 60000 records into one txt file and save that file in folder called "Data" on "C:\" drive. Macro should also put numbers at the end of ea... 28 May 2010 10:27
Auto Increment by 1 Letter
Simple question, hope I can get an answer.... Ok, I have created a table and form for our company to keep track of incoming inventory. Being that we work with metals, each piece that comes in is assigned a unique 3 letter value. We started with AAA. What I need to know is once I enter the item we are receiv... 28 May 2010 00:43
Auto Increment by 1 letter
Simple question, hope I can get an answer.... Ok, I have created a table and form for our company to keep track of incoming inventory. Being that we work with metals, each piece that comes in is assigned a unique 3 letter value. We started with AAA. What I need to know is once I enter the item we are receiv... 27 May 2010 19:18
GetCurrentRow No longer works.
FYI everyone: Steve Lebans' "GetCurrentRow" code no longer works inder MSA 2007 (and/or Win7) "roger" wrote: I've used Steven Lebans' Get/Set Scrollbars routine many times including four continuious forms subforms in that app I'm working on. (MSA 2007) Every one of those the user has to clic... 27 May 2010 19:18
df ... 27 May 2010 18:11
Any suggestion for Access forums after June 1?
Hi, Assuming that Microsoft does not listen to their users (surprise) and they do shut down this forum on June 1st, can anyone suggest other forums? This forum has been a GREAT source of information and it will be so sad to see Microsoft close it. -- Dennis ... 2 Jun 2010 00:06
Richiesta salvataggio modifiche in una mascehra
Salve a tutti volevo sapere come fare per impostare un MsgBox che in ogni modifica dati eseguita in una maschera durante un data enry manuale chieda , passando al record successivo o chiudendo l'applicazione , se salvare o meno i dati inseriti. Mi piacerebbe che il MsgBox avesse il Testo "I dati sono stati mod... 27 May 2010 18:11
label formating
I have a system with multiple labels. When a new front end is pushed out they all have to be reformated to the systems printer. I was thinking of creating a seperate access file to store just the labels (most updates don't require label changes). How can I print a report from a different database? ... 27 May 2010 17:04
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last