First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Iteration through a multi-Select List box
I have the following code in a form: Private Sub cmdQuarterly_Click() Dim strsql As String, oldipa As String, itm As Variant Dim rs As New ADODB.Recordset, rsgp As New ADODB.Recordset strsql = "Select ipa from tbl_mailing_groups group by ipa" If Not IsNull(Me.txtGroupid) Then oldipa = Me.txtGroup... 3 Jun 2010 17:55
AutoNumber, messed up sequence, duplicate values.
Hello, I have a database that is used by about 20+ users entering about 1000 records per day. I am noticing that they are having trouble adding records to the DB sometimes. When they have trouble, I go into the database table and try to add a record manually at the source and sometimes it tells me that the A... 3 Jun 2010 00:14
Why is my DB always crashing when clicking the dropdown on ComboBo
I have a split Access 2003 Database. I have some people accessing the front end db from 80 miles away via a 1GB WAN Link and other people about 100 feet away from the server that is housing the db. For some reason and only some times, when they click on the drop down of a certain combobox it crashes the DB, ask... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Locing records i nmulti user
Hi I have a multi-user Access 2003/2007 database. In mono user mode everything works fine, but in multi user mode there seems to be occasionally a Conflict message giving the users to either Save Record, Copy to Clipboard or Drop Changes. I open my tables something like: Public Function OpenTable(strTab... 3 Jun 2010 17:55
Database crashing
I have a relatively simple form and am trying to add a before update event to a combobox. When I try it open the vbe and allows me to create my code,but when I try to save or close the form/db and save, it always crashes?! Anyone have any ideas? QB ... 2 Jun 2010 17:37
coding between subforms
In Access 2007, I have a main form housing a tab control. On one page of my tab control, I have two subforms. The first subform lists my customers getting the data from a query in which I merge the first and last names and have a customer id (two fields). This form presents data in a continuous form list. T... 3 Jun 2010 16:48
read focus of controls
I would like to set enabled to false, but sometimes the command button is on focus that I got error that I can not disabled controls when it is on focus. I wanted to check if it is on focus before disabled it, but I onlt find SetFocus method. Any property to read focus of the controls to check does the control... 2 Jun 2010 15:24
Apostrophe Problem
Add this to a standard module: Function ConvertQuotesSingle(InputVal) ConvertQuotesSingle = Replace(InputVal, "'", "''") End Function Then modify your code to: Private Sub Combo80_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone ... 2 Jun 2010 12:03
Pass a String Var to a Function
This may be an easy one, but I am going nuts with it. I have a routine that builds a string "em_body". I want to pass this built string to function called "email_build". email_build(embod as string) is the function. I called it with email_build(em_body) and fails do to mismatch, and of course if I call it... 1 Jun 2010 14:12
Subform Code Question
I have a mainform (The One) and a subform (The Many) that displays data correctly. The problem: (The Many) can have one item or as many as nine or ten items and I need to be able to subtract an amount the user enters on the mainform from all of the subform items. The way I have it coded now it subtracts o... 3 Jun 2010 11:10