First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
After server upgrade some command buttons do not work?
I have a split database with the BE on the shared drive and the FE on each users' C: drive. We are using Access 2007. We upgraded to a new server on Thursday and on Tuesday I was notified by a user that their command buttons to open various reports were not working. The error they get is - The OpenReport action ... 3 Jun 2010 19:03
recording the print date
Have a situation in which the printing (on paper) needs to have recorded the date the printing occurred. This would mainly be a field on the form that says when the report was printed. It won't make a difference how many times the report is printed so long as the date appears in a field. The users use the st... 7 Jun 2010 15:30
Tracking changes to a form
I have a table and module set up to track all changes made to a record on my form. I am using the following code for the module: Option Compare Database Function LogChanges(lngID As Long, Optional strField As String = "") Dim dbs As DAO.Database Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Dim varOld As Variant ... 4 Jun 2010 08:07
OutputTo isn't avaialable now
I tried to send out emails when user launch the mdb. The application is able to send out emails, but I got OutputTo isn't available now message when I move the code to AutoExec marco or on FormLoad.The code only works after application running and click on a button. I just wonder is it possible to send out ema... 3 Jun 2010 21:16
Adding a command to a picture
I have inserted a picture onto my form and in the Event / double click set up a macro to close the form however when i double click on my picture nothing is happening - help!! ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Show only queries w/table source combo box
Is it possible to display only query names in a combo box where the queries source contains the table [Mstr List]? Thank you very much for any help. ... 3 Jun 2010 11:10
Testing numeric input
Is there a way to prevent input a Text-when the field requires a numeric input? Perhaps there is a function that test the input-type? Something like: Sub txtField_BeforeUpdate if "txtField is not Numeric" then MsgBox "Please give a number" SendKeys "{esc}" Cancel = True end if End Sub ... 4 Jun 2010 12:34
shorter method than elseif
Hi I have a form where user will select a variable number of safety hazards by picture for each record the picture will have a path name which needs to go into a textbox on form. there can be upto 10 pictures per record choosen from 20 or more pictures i have started to write an else if statement but it is ver... 3 Jun 2010 08:57
Delete code competing with BeforeUpdate validation
I put code in the Before Update event of my form to verify that two fields are complete (i.e., Not Null) before saving. The code is: Private Sub Form_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) If IsNull(Me.FirstName) Then MsgBox "Please enter a first name." Cancel = True Me.FirstName.SetFocus ElseIf IsNu... 3 Jun 2010 00:14
Add totals of record type to a form footer.
Hi. I've created a form with ~60 fields. 47 of them are combo boxes with 'yes', 'no' and 'na' options available. I'm trying to create a series of text boxes at the bottom of the form to show the counts of each selection (to be used later in determining a final score, so at the footer the user would see som... 3 Jun 2010 12:18
First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13