First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
running another MS Acess
I use RunApp command for Marco to run another MS Access application and docmd.runMarco to launch the MS Access application. I just wonder can I pass the command line to the Marco that I can use same marco to run different applications. Your information is great appreciated, ... 16 Apr 2010 09:28
create link table at run time
I would like to know is it possible to create link table at run time? If yes, any information is great appreciated, ... 16 Apr 2010 10:35
Capturing data from a list box
I am having difficulty figuring out how to send data from a listbox control (that has as its record source a query) to a destination field in a table. The query basically finds the last record/row on a subform (that contains a datasheet) and shows it as a single value in the list box. I then want to assign that v... 16 Apr 2010 06:11
if and then in a form
i'm guessing its a macro - not my strong point i want to grey out an input field based on a combo box selection so if they select option 1 then box 2 is unavailable and vice versa -- deb ... 18 Apr 2010 21:57
read right registry
I just wonder doed VBA support to read write to registry? If yes, any command to do so? Your information is great appreciated, ... 16 Apr 2010 15:07
luanch center
I have a couple of applications and would like to build a launch center to let user easier navigate between applications. It looks like a SDI application to run each individual applications. I would like to know are there any information to check how many instance running and close extra instance of the applicati... 15 Apr 2010 12:32
VBA code to call first date of the year and last date of the year
I have a command button and 2 text field : On click event I need Text1 to get the first date of the current year (like 01-01-2010) and Text2 to get end date of the current year (like 31-12-2010) Please advice Regards Irshad ... 15 Apr 2010 17:00
Chart source setting with VBA
Hi, I currently have a chart grpQuickLook on a form in Access. I am setting the row source of this based on the selection made by the user. If they select to add data by an individual, it will show the individuals chart and if they select to add data by a team, then it will show the team data. This is the... 15 Apr 2010 09:11
Need help with programming again
I have two fields. [desc] for description of an item, and [assignedto1] which is the person the item is assigned to. What I want to do is to separate the two. The code that's displayed works ok. 80 strWhere = "[desc] like""" & txtSearch & _ """ and [assignedto1]=""" & Str & """" 90 F... 15 Apr 2010 08:05
Building a "save form and open next form" button macro
Hello All I am trying to link a series of forms in a simple student database and I am a newbie to this stuff. I would like to be able to insert a button on the form for biographical information that then saves and opens a program information form and so on. This would not be a very large database (n<100). ... 14 Apr 2010 14:28