First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51
VBA in form to substitute for parameters
Hi, I created a query that pulls variances. I have parameters set-up for: Enter Current Month Enter Current Year Enter Previous Month Enter Previous Year I want to put this criteria in a form command button to preview a report. This is my SQL from the query: SELECT [UNIONQRY-ODC].Category, [UNIONQRY... 6 Apr 2010 13:03
Access 2007 and Outlook 2007 integration
When using Access 2003 I was able to view Outlook 2003 inside a form by adding the Outlook View Control. But when trying to do the same through Access 2007, when adding the control in Design mode I could see the Outlook view, but when moving to Form view, the control is blanked and no longer show the Outlook. I... 6 Apr 2010 13:03
Abandon New Record
I want to capture when the user abandons the creation of a new record by pressing the escape key. Using the KeyDown event does not really do what I want becasue pressing ESC does not always abandon the new record creation. It can also be used to abandon the data being entered in a field on the form. Any ide... 6 Apr 2010 22:05
check subform for records
Access 2003. I'm trying to sketch together a code to check a subform for records. A child record is required in the subform before the parent record can be saved. I put this together and it works fine except that after it fires I can't navigate to the subform. Of course, this is because the parent record hasn... 6 Apr 2010 15:21
How to avoid duplicate entry in the subform
I have a form and subform, while posting the data I want a message to prompt if data is going to duplicate and undo the entry My Table name for the main form : OsTabA My table name for the subform : OsTabB My Query having all the fields from both the above table named : OsQ1 Main Form Name : OsFormA ... 7 Apr 2010 07:53
Form flashing
Hi- I have two forms. One is a datasheet view, the other a single form view, of pretty much the same data. When a user double-clicks a field in the datasheet view, the idea is that it will go to the single form with tabs, allowing the user to see all the data in a much more user friendly display. However,... 8 Apr 2010 12:37
syntax help requested
I have code like this: If cboTask.Value = "A2" then Me!txt_A2_1.Enabled = True: Me!txt_A2_2.Locked = True: .... ... more similar property-setting code here... End If This code occurs over 10 times in one of the Subs behind my form. All is IDENTICAL each time, except for the 'A2' part. This part... 5 Apr 2010 17:15
"Can't go to the specified record" on Add
I have an Access 2003 application under development, with a SQL backend. I have data reader and write permissions. I am able to open the linked table up in Access and add a new record that way. However, when I click on Add New Record (a button I cread that just does a "DoCmd.GotoRecord , ,acNewRec", I get error... 5 Apr 2010 16:08
I want to transfer data from a filtered datasheet to a spreadsheet.
What is the best way to do it. I have a tabbed form I have a linked excel spreadsheet which is a report that gets sent to the boss every week. Data starts at row 5 in the excel spreadsheet. I want to filter records and send it to the spreadsheet. What is the best way. ... 5 Apr 2010 11:38
Keep getting error from code
Good morning. Good to see the board back up. Here's my problem. I have a form with a staff Id. These Ids are unique because there are no duplicates. I click on "New" for new record. Then have the code check to see if it is a duplicate record Private Sub StaffId_BeforeUpdate(Cancel As Integer) 10 On Error Go... 6 Apr 2010 08:35