First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
Export Column Info to Words or Notepad
Please help with this. I have a one column datasheet form with the following information. TeamA TeamB TeamC TeamD and more I want to export it to Word or Notepad and the information must be separated by a comma for each item. TeamA,TeamB,TeamC,TeamD,... Appreciate if you can provide me the codes fo... 27 Mar 2010 13:09
Command button plus message
Hi, I have a command button which prints a report. I want to include a message which will pop up if certain fields are not entered within the form or subforms but not if they are complete. The current code is: Private Sub Command38_Click() On Error GoTo Err_Command38_Click Dim stDocName As String ... 23 Mar 2010 18:21
subform not accepting new data
I have a mainform to compile information, mainly drop down choices (mr, ms, mrs, etc) that includes a subform for open ended notes. Currently on the mainform there is a text box that supplies the subform with inputs and applies a time stamp so the next user can see what was said and when. The main problem is ... 24 Mar 2010 21:40
toggling visibility of labels through code
Hello All i need a little help trying to get this to work i have 3 sets of lables for 3 different languages for my fields. i am trying to use a variable stored in a combo box on a floating always open form to determine which language label should show. what is wrong with this code? Private Sub frmLanguage(... 5 Apr 2010 19:30
Populate multicolumn combobox
I found some articles for excel comboboxes that say to fill an array and then assign the array to myCombobox.List = myArray, but in access there is no list property for a combobox. Access help talks about using the column property to populate the combobox, but all the ways I have tried give me errors. Is there... 23 Mar 2010 13:40
deleting a record after copying data
John - You can use this syntax in the code - back up your database before playing with this one... DoCmd.RunCommand acCmdDeleteRecord -- Daryl S "jegrau" wrote: I currently have code in a form called workorders to execute after update to copy data over to a new form called Closed_Workorders. ... 23 Mar 2010 11:19
Access Coding from 2003 to 2007
Is there an easy way to find conversion code from Access 2003 to Access 2007 we are currently in the conversion process but not all of our coding is working how we need it to. They all worked in 2003 properly. ... 23 Mar 2010 19:31
Access Coding
Is there an easy way to find conversion code from Access 2003 to Access 2007 we are currently in the conversion process but not all of our coding is working how we need it to. They all worked in 2003 properly. ... 23 Mar 2010 20:38
Using code to move to the top record of a listbox
I want code that will cause the listbox to move to the top record and behave as if I clicked the top record. Thanks ... 23 Mar 2010 18:21
Prevent Full String Selection after Change Event on Control
I have created a form for filtering a query (txtCustomerName field) by typing in value. The form has a single text box (unbound or bound to a field hasn't helped). There is a subform based on a query which returns all records sorted by customer name. When characters are typed in the text box, the query is fi... 23 Mar 2010 00:09