First  |  Prev |  Next  |  Last
Pages: 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65
Step Through Code if Private Sub
My code is like this: Private Sub CallQuery_Click() ....'lotsa stuff End Sub I had a heck of a time debugging something today because I couldn't step through the code like module-code. Finally got it! I could probably debug it much quicker if I could have stepped through the code. Is there a way to do th... 7 Mar 2010 20:42
Code not giving the correct results
Hi The following code runs but sometimes displaying the label when it shouldn't. If the Me.Fault result isn't YES I sometimes get the label displaying. I also get the same sometimes with the Me.Recoverable. If the result is recoverable instead of not recoverable it sometimes displays the label. How can I im... 7 Mar 2010 14:04
subforms
Hello everyone, I have two subform in my mainform, frmOrder and frmPayments with record source of a select query. I have this field in my tblOrder CustomerName Date RefNo Amount Primary Key RefNo I have this field in my tblOrder CustrName DatePaid RefNoPaid Amount Primary Key RefNoPaid that is ... 6 Mar 2010 06:24
How can I allow hyphen (or dash) in this validation rule?
In the form, users may enter alphanumerical data. The only special characters I want to allow are periods (.) and hyphens (-). How can I modify this validation rule to allow a hyphen? Rule is: Is Null Or Not Like "*[!((a-z) or (0-9) or (.))]*" ... 6 Mar 2010 10:45
Basic INSERT question
I have a form with three fields - textbox1, textbox2, textbox3. Each textbox will have text or a number in it. what code will INSERT textbox1 into new record in Table1 field1, then INSERT textbox2 into new record Table1 field1, and so on? Is it a Loop or Array, I'm confused. ... 5 Mar 2010 17:22
Pagination on a Continuous Form
I would like to have one continuous form hold a list of 30 records per page, and be able to see the page numbers (and use them) at the top and/or bottom of the form, such that a total of a couple hundred records (or more) can be displayed in groups of 30 at the request of clicking the page number (similar to th... 6 Mar 2010 15:11
Access user
I have a secured database created with Access 2003, and used by Office 2007 users. I need to grant privileges to a query; that for reasons of design, is deleted and recreated based on user input. It seems that deleting the query removes the privileges with it. Obviously their may be other ways of doing this, but I ... 6 Mar 2010 09:39
FormErr 2473 0* expression On Open you entered
I am getting these 2 errors messages and I have not been successful in finding any information that will tell me what is causing the problem. I have installed an application which was written for MS ACCESS run-time and VB and it is giving this error message. Can you tell me where to look as the messages does no... 5 Mar 2010 12:50
Table Locking Problems
Greetings, I use the following code to create a relationship between table A and table B: Set rel = db.CreateRelation("A_B") rel.Table = "A" rel.ForeignTable = "B" Set fld = rel.CreateField("AID") fld.ForeignName = "BID" rel.Fields.Append fld db.Relations.Append rel This code works as expected, but a f... 5 Mar 2010 12:50
Display Table Name
Hi, Is there any way to code a text box to display the name of the table that I'm using for my query? I don't want to hard code it, since I have other code that changes the RecordSet property. Is there a way to have it dynamically become the name of the table that one of the fields is coming from? Thanks... 5 Mar 2010 15:06